Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Top-of-the-league Thread

I said weeks ago (can't be bothered to find the post but it's there...) that in Mahrez we have a world class player. I was laffed off (as per). I still believe it.

You find me a more sought after attacking midfielder in Europe at present.

You have previous.

We're 3 points clear of City and United. We've got more than double the points of the reigning champions. We've scored more goals than anyone else. Only 3 teams have a better goal difference. We've got the leagues record breaking goalscorer.

After 15 games!!!

We could seriously qualify for the Champions League!!!

I'm going to get even more drunk than I already am!

We're 3 points clear of City and United. We've got more than double the points of the reigning champions. We've scored more goals than anyone else. Only 3 teams have a better goal difference. We've got the leagues record breaking goalscorer.

After 15 games!!!

We could seriously qualify for the Champions League!!!

I'm going to get even more drunk than I already am!

Mind blowing

To the journos who predicted " we d finish 20th CU's off claudio! ( judged it on him managing greece ,T a time when country bankrupt on its knees! Not the years managing round Europe! ! As long they all keep dismissing us we all be alright!

We're actually going to qualify for Europe!

This kinda talk worries me a bit. I'm as excited as the next bloke but we're not even halfway through the season yet. Nothing is guaranteed and anything can happen. I admire your positivity mate but please don't think Europe is already nailed on!

I'm taking one game at a time. I  won't say we will win the title but if we do it will shut a lot of TV and media pundits up. We are the most consistent team in the league. Part of the reason is we are not being taken seriously so the opposing team do not have the same mindset as they do against Man City, Man Utd  and Arsenal who are dropping points.  Also those three sides plus  teams like Chelsea Liverpool and Everton have had it good the last few years only competing with each other. They do not expect a new contender. At the end of the season I will be happy with a top six finish but what I would rather see is for us to win the FA cup. I think we have a great chance this year.e

I'm taking one game at a time. I  won't say we will win the title but if we do it will shut a lot of TV and media pundits up. We are the most consistent team in the league. Part of the reason is we are not being taken seriously so the opposing team do not have the same mindset as they do against Man City, Man Utd  and Arsenal who are dropping points.  Also those three sides plus  teams like Chelsea Liverpool and Everton have had it good the last few years only competing with each other. They do not expect a new contender. At the end of the season I will be happy with a top six finish but what I would rather see is for us to win the FA cup. I think we have a great chance this year.e

Forget the FA cup this year lets concentrate on winning the league, we can have some of that next season.

I can't believe this is really happening to our club :) it really is the halcyon days for Leicester - in my 25+ years of watching this team in 3 different divisions some seasons amazing some pitiful I have never experienced anything like this ... we are showing the type of form and confidence that won us league 1 and the championship against some of the best clubs in Europe, I've seen us play in the Prem before many times and it's been ok to lose but put up a good fight, watched the whole of the MON era but never can I remember being only bothered by what Man U Arsenal Liverpool Spurs etc are doing - villa, Sunderland, Newcastle might as well be Derby & Forest or cov for how much I'm interested in what they are doing this season. It's totally mad and crackers and may not last the season but who cares, it's totally unpredictable Leicester, 1million times sweeter because of all the crappy football we've had to endure and absolutely totally fcuking fantastic;))

Alan Curbishley on Sky Game of the day saying we remind him of when Cloughie took Forest up and they went on to win the title against all the odds. He looked at our next six fixtures and said its the other teams that should be fearing us. 'No reason Leicester can't finish top 4 this season' he said. I like him.

Alan Curbishley on Sky Game of the day saying we remind him of when Cloughie took Forest up and they went on to win the title against all the odds. He looked at our next six fixtures and said its the other teams that should be fearing us. 'No reason Leicester can't finish top 4 this season' he said. I like him.

His charlton team was very good regularly top six always was a good manager and knew his stuff

Always liked Curbishley a very good Manager. I don't know why he's out of the game.

If we keep low on injuries and carry on playing the way we do I can actually see us challenging for the title. This is something that up until a few years ago was nearly impossible, but the reduction in quality of the top sides and increase in quality of 'lesser' sides makes it possible. If we can come through December and still be in touching distance, as long as we keep the same mentality as now and keep all our players (maybe a few cheeky acquisitions) anything is possible with this current team!

Archived