Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2016 Deathlist

"The day of the Ali fight I bought my wife a powder blue negligee and told her 'wear this tonight, 'cause you'll be sleepin' with the heavyweight champion of the world'. That night, when I got back to the room, she said: 'Do I go to his room or will he be coming to mine?'". Chuck Wepner, beaten by Ali in 1975

He was a terrific entertainer by all accounts, an icon, blessed with a huge talent and a big heart - sadly, Parkinson robbed him of his best years. To see his health deteriorate with every passing year was a sad affair, he was nothing but a shell towards the end of his life.

I'm not really into boxing, but I do acknowledge his influence on the sport, the media and the people. R.I.P.

Dave Swarbrick: Folk Musician Dies at Age 75 After Battling Emphysema, Family Says

Swarbrick died after years of living with the lung disease. He was a renowned fiddle player, who worked with the British folk group Fairport Convention.

Slightly gutted as I have always liked his acting.

Car accident is bit vague,he was run over by his own car in his driveway.

Ran over by his own car? That's a bit Brian Harvey isn't it? lol

Slightly gutted as I have always liked his acting.

Car accident is bit vague,he was run over by his own car in his driveway.

I didn't see that. The article I read just said car accident

Edit: just seen this - The vehicle struck him after rolling backwards down the drive at his Studio City home, pinning him against a brick postbox pillar and a security fence.

is it?

Self inflicted, probably felt like slow mo to him as he probably tried to stop the car, no loved ones to find him until the next day, probably quite a slow agonising death as his internal organs hemorrhaged.

Quite bad yes.

I'd be a bit embarrassed if my son died because he forgot to put the handbrake on, so bad for the family too. Go out in a blaze of glory. Not like that.

Archived