Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2016 Deathlist

1 hour ago, rico said:

Craig Gill,drummer with one of the best 90's bands Inspiral Carpets

RIP

Jeez, he can't have been that old? Saturn 5 is one of my all time favourite tunes. Loved the Inspiral Carpets.

RIP

Edit: Just found out Gilly was the same age as me - scary. Not sure the cause but he's gone way too soon...

On 26/11/2016 at 06:52, ozleicester said:

Fidel, Not often i comment on deaths... but a great loss indeed 

Are you mental ? 

He was tyrant despot who murdered and destroyed lives   

I was lucky to have Cuban friends growing up he murdered their parents, grand parents aunts uncles , 

the guy was a a psychopath hiding behind a false utopian dream 

anyone honouring this Tyrant knows nothing about Cuba 

6 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Are you mental ? 

I was lucky to have Cuban friends growing up he murdered their parents, grand parents aunts uncles , 

That'll be Corbyn and Galloway, then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38117068

British photographer David Hamilton commits suicide at the age of 83 - this following allegations in a recent book published by a former model that he raped her, with others having come forward with similar claims, too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/25/british-photographer-david-hamilton-dies-paris-police-source/

23 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Are you mental ? 

Totally agreed, the way the BBC has covered this has been appalling. Trudeau, Corbyn et al are total hypocrites.

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Dont just listen to the American propaganda. Research, question, listen to experts and maybe even think for yourself.

Far from perfect, but Cuban's were better off for his efforts

Going to agree with Oz here - Having been to Cuba and spoken with many Cubans about the matter - There are 2 sides to every story! He was far from perfect and in no way do i agree with many things he did, but there are many things such as the cuban healthcare system that are a real credit to him. 

Before Castro, Cuba was essentially just a pawn in the slave trade and its thanks to Castro that they are an independent nation and not just another american state!

Archived