Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

If we can keep hold of him for the next two years he’ll smash Banks’ record. 

I don’t think he can smash it in 2 years, there are only 9/10 international games a year, so he would have to play all of them and England have a decent run in the Euros to just beat it.

13 minutes ago, Captain... said:

I don’t think he can smash it in 2 years, there are only 9/10 international games a year, so he would have to play all of them and England have a decent run in the Euros to just beat it.

Fair point, though "get within 6-7 games of it" didn't quite have the same ring to it...

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

It’s a shame we won tonight because the last time we lost away on penalties in this round of the cup while wearing white against a team in orange and black, we won the league. 

I now fear we won't do it this year. 

Pretty irrational statement. We have very little chance of winning the league this year but might win a cup.

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

It’s a shame we won tonight because the last time we lost away on penalties in this round of the cup while wearing white against a team in orange and black, we won the league. 

I now fear we won't do it this year. 

It wasn't this round vs Hull. That was round 4, this was round 3 (which we won 2-1 vs West ham, king with an extra time winner)

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 1

On 26/09/2018 at 11:36, lanefox said:

Whenever brighton play they always say there last sheet was against leicester but its the weirdest clean sheet ever because we won 2-0

And their last clean sheet was against Man Utd last season, which is a better stat for the media than it being against Leicester, you'd think.

On 30/09/2018 at 10:02, Blue ROI said:

After the first 7 games of the league we have yet to draw a game.

Can't be many seasons where that happened before.

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I've drawn a blank.

12/13 season - took til 11th game away at Birmingham to draw

Before that, it's all the way back to the 1990/91 season took til 13th game at home to Swindon to draw.

In 1987/88, it was the 10th game at home to Ipswich.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, onekeithweller said:

Best seven game start to a Premier League season since Peter Taylor. Just sayin'.

Champions season 12 pts, g.d. +1

This season 12 pts, g.d. +3 

are you saying Puel is just like Taylor?

if so Puel out!!!! :ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1