Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2016

Yeah. Let's get the Irish over for a three Test series next time instead. Or at the very least consider getting more sides into the Test fold.

Definitely agree with this, would do no harm, and would only increase the interest of the sport in other nations. The smaller nations need a chance

Great work from Cook.

So reliable. Not the sort you'd pay huge money to watch but exactly the player you want in your team.

All this by the age of 31 and a half. Phenomenal cricketer.

Yeah. Let's get the Irish over for a three Test series next time instead. Or at the very least consider getting more sides into the Test fold.

I think we should insist that all touring test nations play at least a warm up 3-4 day test against Ireland  and maybe Scotland, great exposure and experience for the associate nations and a better warm up than against a select 11 as they would be a team playing with a point to prove.

I would also like to see more games between England and the associate nations.

As for this series, I have seen people say we have wrapped it up but we are now only 8-0 up and another convincing win in the next test and the whole super series becomes virtually irrelevant. Is there a trophy for the super series? I assume it has no effect on ranking points for each discipline, it all just seems a bit like a gimmick which looks like it is going to end in the worst possible way, all over at the first possible moment.

Fascinating game at Gloucester - Somerset chasing 260 odd, get down to about 190-9, game seems to be over, now need 6 off 8, 10 and 11 both scored 30+, very tense finish. 

Essex need 30 from 19 balls with 7 wickets down.

Incredible running by these pair for Somerset, 3 to win off the last over but obviously 1 wicket and it's over, incredible batting from the last 2. 

Archived