Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round post match thread 2 - 2

Handling the ball
Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with
the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into
consideration:
• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an
infringement
• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.)
counts as an infringement
• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an
infringement

What a team we have, where are all the doubters Thracian etc pre match? We were robbed. Awful decision but what do you expect a big London team losing at home to little old Leicester.

Comforting to know our reserve team is as solid as our first. They had to bring on their big guns to save the game Spuds you losers. Harry Kane your just a sh** jamie Vardy lol.

I was living every moment and inspired by our effort. You're a cop or ex-cop. Why don't you go interview the ref if you've nothing better to do than have a go at me, cos I don't know how he can live with that decision. Isn't the FIFA presidency going vacant? He should have a go. He might feel at home there.      

Handling the ball

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with

the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into

consideration:

• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)

• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)

• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an

infringement

• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.)

counts as an infringement

• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an

infringement

Add and actually see the incident.

Interviewers galloping over to kane at full time.

Who cares what he thinks the ****ing long nosed twat who cant even talk properly.

Where's our ****ing praise

Ha ha ha I have spent ages thinking of something to write that summed up my anger ! your post is all I needed ! Spot on my friend !!

I was annoyed about the penalty.  I thought we were really good today and looked very comfortable.  Claudio is class though, his interview showed what a level headed guy he is and I don't think he will let the disappointment get to the players.  Like he says, its good as he gets to see the fringe players again.

I was really disappointed not to see Kramaric involved today.  His time here is surely at an end now and if I were him, I'd be annoyed and asking for a transfer.  It will be disappointing to see him leave without being allowed a run in the team.

I was impressed with Chilwell and Gray, our future left side is in good hands!  I thought Inler did well today, Kingy was his usual Mr. Reliable.  Ulloa had a better second half than first, Okazaki's goal was class and actually a fairly solid display all round from him.  I was well pleased for Was with his goal, I thought he was a little rusty early on but grew into the game and as for RDL - I am normally one of his harshest critics but defensively I thought he was excellent today.

All round a really pleasing display considering we are a two man team and those two men didn't play.

We were the victim of a referee's mistake. I hope the twat will admit it at some point then i could forgive him. Surely he must be now thinking ' i made an error'. Dyer turned with the player and had no idea where the ball was. Why would he need to handle it anyway. If Spurs go on to win the cup it will be by default.

Mistake? What did he see to make a mistake. Nothing because there was nothing to see that would ever warrant a penalty. So if nothing happens to warrant a penalty yet you give one  - what's the conclusion? At the very least you've allowed yourself to be influenced by others into making the decision they want instead of the one that's correct. There's absolutely no words to describe what I think of him.  

We've had more than our fair share of penalties this season. The ref made a mistake, these things happen. No point moaning about it.

With the exception of last weekend which you could argue was just outside the box, those penalties were justified. This wasn't a penalty in a month of sundays, so that we've got plenty of penalties before this season means nothing to that incident. Problem is until referees are actually punished for poor performances, nothing will change. The FA need to grow a backbone and fire Madley, game after game after game he gets huge decisions wrong - for that to happen he either has to be incompetent or on the take. 

Agree with you. We done a great job but if it had been us chasing it and ref blew for us we would of taken it. We have been lucky with decisions going our way this season. Roll on weds

We've had more than our fair share of penalties this season. The ref made a mistake, these things happen. No point moaning about it.

Really poor goalkeeping by Schmeichel today was my only real criticism of the team. Can't kick to save his life and that camera save for the first goal was a bit embarrassing.

Chilwell looks like he'll be good enough for 1st team 1 day, Wasyl with a heroic performance, King + Inler good, Gray promising and Shinji is my hero.

First team should win on Wednesday and we're still in the hat :)

Mellow Webbo. Pass the spliff mate...

With the exception of last weekend which you could argue was just outside the box, those penalties were justified. This wasn't a penalty in a month of sundays, so that we've got plenty of penalties before this season means nothing to that incident. 

Whether it was deliberate or not,the ball hit his hand and moved away from their player. Any of our players would have claimed it and we'd all have been moaning if it hadn't been given. The result will stand no matter what so we just need to get over it.

lol so because vardy keeps getting fouled we deservedly get robbed of a place in the next round of the fa cup. agreed. 

Speaks volumes of our squad ethic when players who have barely had a kick can come in and put a shift in. Thought benny dos very well, Wasyl few into the game and Chilwell looked the part. King and Inler did well protecting the back 4 and gray was lively.

Was Kante injured?

Robbed of a win but encouraging performance. We've mastered a way of looking threatening without ever having the ball it seems.

Really poor goalkeeping by Schmeichel today was my only real criticism of the team. Can't kick to save his life and that camera save for the first goal was a bit embarrassing.

Chilwell looks like he'll be good enough for 1st team 1 day, Wasyl with a heroic performance, King + Inler good, Gray promising and Shinji is my hero.

First team should win on Wednesday and we're still in the hat :)

That's harsh. Agree that their first was his fault and then he punched a couple of minutes after that but then he got us out of the shit with Chilwell's pass back and after that he didn't put a foot wrong

Archived