Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round post match thread 2 - 2

Yet another Mike Read moment in London.   

The one thing you can be sure of is being robbed in London. Arseholes were never as shitty as the fairness of footballing authority down there.

That was never a penalty. Not for the first time Dyer hadn't got a clue where the ball was.
Even if it had fallen our way I'd have disclaimed it.

What an injustice for Spurs to be unfairly given the draw and from a position of hardly any danger at all. I don't know why the man in black didn't let the Spurs players referee. Put their hands up, plead with the eyes ... that'll do. We should play Tom Hanks next time. 

What an appalling way to end a fabulous cup tie. I had 10/10 for Chilwell second half for some cool defending and vital blocks. That makes 8/10 overall.

And 10/10 for Kingy with his bright assist for what should have been our winner - but for Spurs turning out to have 12 men just like Chelsea in a cuptie long ago. That gave him an 8/10 because his second half efforts were inspired.

There were others too. Shinji was electric when he came on. Our back line reduced a talented attack to little more than ordinary and even Inler had his best game in a blue shirt so far despite there being further room for improvement.

But all I'll remember the game for is that sod with seemingly superhuman vision, at the end. Get me in court, pal or on a car park somewhere. I don't give a toss. That was the second worst decision I've ever seen and they both involved London clubs. Shame on you, but London through and through.

Thought that the 8 who came in were great.

Gave me confidence that we do have genuine depth.

Benny, Was, King and Inler were very good.

Chilwell showed real potential, too.

Disappointed. Never a pen. Spurs couldn't break us down second half. They happily passed sideways in front of us not really causing us any major problems.

Yet another Mike Read moment in London.   

The one thing you can be sure of is being robbed in London. Arseholes were never as shitty as the fairness of footballing authority down there.

That was never a penalty. Not for the first time Dyer hadn't got a clue where the ball was.

Even if had fallen our way I'd have disclaimed it.

What a way to be given a game and in a position of hardly any danger at all. I don't know why the man in black didn't let the Spurs players referee. Put their hands up, plead with the eyes ... that'll do. We should play Tom Hanks next time. 

What an appalling way to end a fabulous cup tie. I had 10/10 for Chilwell second half for some cool defending and vital blocks. That makes 8/10 overall.

And 10/10 for Kingy with his bright assist for what should have been our winner - but for Spurs turning out to have 12 men just like Chelsea in a cuptie long ago. That gave him an 8/10 because his second half efforts were inspired.

There were others too. Shinji was electric when he came on. Our back line reduced a talented attack to little more than ordinary and even Inler had his best game in a blue shirt so far despite there being further room for improvement.

But all I'll remember the game for is that cheating sod at the end. Get me in court, pal or on a car park somewhere. I don't give a toss. That was the second worst decision I've ever seen and they both involved London clubs. Shame on you, but London through and through.

What the Muslims want the place for I don't know. Not with that much  to work on! 

:unsure:

Very proud of the players.

Could have done without the extra game though.

Don't mind the replay, give the lads on the fringes another much needed run out, saying that though they should be playing in the next round barring a shite ref's decision.

Still better than being out.

What a team we have, where are all the doubters Thracian etc pre match? We were robbed. Awful decision but what do you expect a big London team losing at home to little old Leicester.

Comforting to know our reserve team is as solid as our first. They had to bring on their big guns to save the game Spuds you losers. Harry Kane your just a sh** jamie Vardy lol.

You can't? No mention of Leicester or the dodgy penalty. I consider that biased. Kane and Spurs

Mentioned only.

It was a headline not a match report. The fact that they say Kane rescued Spurs would indicate that we should have won.

Don't mind the replay, give the lads on the fringes another much needed run out, saying that though they should be playing in the next round barring a shite ref's decision.

Still better than being out.

On reflection after posting my initial post I do now agree with the above. Similar team depending on who plays in the Villa game / who will play v Stoke at home.

First half was amongst our worst halves of the season. Ulloa is not a lone man in a team defending so deep and against a team who keep possession so well.

Second half Shinji came on and changed the game, fair play to him. Leo also came alive. Inler, King, Chilwell, Wasyl and Benny all very good too.

Gray looked bright also, he is going to fit in well as backup to Riyad.

Archived