Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Them people are hiding before their sofas at this point and refusing to look on the internet believing he is world class.

You'll get a +1 rep point for each ancient post that referred to Kramaric as being "world class". Literal references only.

Strange, we're always hearing how German football is years ahead of us.

It'd like a German watching Villa v West Brom. Doubt he'd be impressed with the shite that'd be on display either.

You'll get a +1 rep point for each ancient post that referred to Kramaric as being "world class". Literal references only.

Challenge accepted.

I don't want this guy to fail, actually quite the opposite but it hasn't worked out for the guy and he needed to move on.

It's strange how our fans seem to take pleasure and enjoyment out of one of our players who is currently struggling with their football.

its more the fact people were so outraged that kramaric (not pulling up trees for our second string in the cup and now doing just the same amount of nothing for the team bottom of the bundesliga) was not a guaranteed starter for the team about to win the premier league. 

especially those who didn't understand why okazaki was playing over him. gotta love idiots. 

He's not worse than that imposter we call Ulloa who can't control a ball to save his dear old nan's life.

he's hardly any better either. i'd back ulloa to score over kramaric from most chances we get. they also offer vastly different things to our team. kramaric offered our current team basically nothing, hence why he never played and has now left. ulloa is at least going to occasionally win a header or hold a ball up, as well as being a presence to take defenders away from vardy/mahrez. 

neither of them are good enough to play for a top premier league side which is why in the large part neither of them are playing for us. 

he's hardly any better either. i'd back ulloa to score over kramaric from most chances we get. they also offer vastly different things to our team. kramaric offered our current team basically nothing, hence why he never played and has now left. ulloa is at least going to occasionally win a header or hold a ball up, as well as being a presence to take defenders away from vardy/mahrez. 

Kramaric could do that. :whistle:

Kramaric could do that. :whistle:

not as well, he'd take one defender away because he's just an average player. they are more concerned by pace (like vardy) or a big man (like ulloa) and over compensate. 

Health reasons shouldn't be in quotes as though it is an excuse to leave a sinking ship.

It looks like his heart condition is the same as I had.

From being able to climb Scottish mountains all day I went to being barely able to walk a couple of hundred yards up hill.

Blue in the face and cold to the touch, the efficiency of my heart had plummeted to about 40%. If I wasn't previously fit I would have been in borderline heart failure.

No way would he be able to do a high-pressure job with long and irregular hours.

He is probably facing two or three operations to get things right again, because it is a complex condition which the docs can't usually sort out in one hit.

At least he probably won't have to wait a year or more to get it done on the NHS, like I did.

Ironically I met Krama a few times when he was here. I hope things work out for him in Germany because he does seem to have plenty of ability.

Health reasons shouldn't be in quotes as though it is an excuse to leave a sinking ship.

It looks like his heart condition is the same as I had.

From being able to climb Scottish mountains all day I went to being barely able to walk a couple of hundred yards up hill.

Blue in the face and cold to the touch, the efficiency of my heart had plummeted to about 40%. If I wasn't previously fit I would have been in borderline heart failure.

No way would he be able to do a high-pressure job with long and irregular hours.

He is probably facing two or three operations to get things right again, because it is a complex condition which the docs can't usually sort out in one hit.

At least he probably won't have to wait a year or more to get it done on the NHS, like I did.

Ironically I met Krama a few times when he was here. I hope things work out for him in Germany because he does seem to have plenty of ability.

Have you fully recovered? Can you actually fully recover from that heart condition? In any case, I do wish you well and that you may climb a thousand more mountains in your lifetime.

I put "health reasons" in quotes because that's what the initial newspaper report said. I only put the Guardian link next to it because I was quick enough to find an English-speaking article that went a little deeper as to why Stevens has called it quits.

not as well, he'd take one defender away because he's just an average player. they are more concerned by pace (like vardy) or a big man (like ulloa) and over compensate.

Could leave Ulloa unmarked and he'd still manage to give possession away and foul somebody.

Thirteen goals not enough for you then. :dry:

What can I say, i'm a sucker for all round contribution.

I don't think I will ever like the Berbatov or Yakubu style strikers that put their teams on the backfoot most of the game.

To be fair to Leo he does actually try, but what he does is more often than not, pretty gash.

Thirteen goals not enough for you then. :dry:

Last season's goals and performances were OK, but this season has been shocking at best, if anyone can't see that, they clearly have blinkers on.

Don't know what's happened to him, is it Esteban leaving, but looked a threat last season, even when not scoring, but looks so out of place in the premier league this season

neither of them are good enough to play for a top premier league side which is why in the large part neither of them are playing for us.

He's better than ulloa, end of.

Kramaric hasn't set the world alight by any means but I don't think he ever did an awful lot wrong either, unlike ulloa who's far more game time and looks more like a lower league player with every appearance.

I know who I'd rather have kept.

He's better than ulloa, end of.

Kramaric hasn't set the world alight by any means but I don't think he ever did an awful lot wrong either, unlike ulloa who's far more game time and looks more like a lower league player with every appearance.

I know who I'd rather have kept.

I don't disagree that Kramaric is the better footballer and if used correctly would offer more than Ulloa, but in terms of who would have the better impact during the remainder of the season for us I would say Ulloa, he brings options to what would otherwise be a small fast team. Kramaric isn't as hard working or as fast as Okazaki and Vardy, and that is crucial to our game play.

If we are struggling to break down a Norwich or West Brom I would rather see Ulloa come on, if we are holding on to a narrow lead and the opposition are pumping balls into our box, again Ulloa, if we are ripping teams to shreds then I would have brought on Kramaric to give Vardy a rest and increase our goal difference. Or if Vardy got injured then I would have replaced him with Kramaric rather than Ulloa.

Hoffenheim have made Julian Nagelsmann the youngest manager in Bundesliga history after appointing the 28-year-old as their new manager.

The under-19s coach succeeds Huub Stevens, 62, who resigned on Wednesday because of ill health.

Nagelsmann was due to take charge next season but will now manage the league strugglers with immediate effect following "intensive talks".

He has signed a three-year deal with the club through to June 2019.

Hoffenheim are currently five points off the relegation play-off place and seven points from safety.

Have you fully recovered? Can you actually fully recover from that heart condition? In any case, I do wish you well and that you may climb a thousand more mountains in your lifetime.

I put "health reasons" in quotes because that's what the initial newspaper report said. I only put the Guardian link next to it because I was quick enough to find an English-speaking article that went a little deeper as to why Stevens has called it quits.

Heart disease is not curable unfortunately, but it is controllable.

Archived