Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Depends on what criteria a striker has to fulfill to make it into your "Very Good Striker" list. Is scoring goals one of them?

Having a fancy name, a big price tag and a great goal record in the equivalent of non league football don't make it into my list.

Having a fancy name, a big price tag and a great goal record in the equivalent of non league football don't make it into my list.

Can't be Kramaric, then. You've certainly lifted my spirits now.

Because he neither has a fancy name, a particularly or absolutely big price tag to that name nor a great goal record in a league equivalent to non-league football.

Does he mean it hits the post then the the keeper to go in? I can't remember just a suggestion do don't shoot me down for it lol

I would guess so, hitting the woodwork doesn't count as on target, so he has missed the target, it has hit the keeper and gone in, OG.

I would guess so, hitting the woodwork doesn't count as on target, so he has missed the target, it has hit the keeper and gone in, OG.

I haven't seen it but it depends on whether it bounces out and hits the keeper or bounces at an angel that would of resulted in it going in off had the keeper not touched it. If it hit the keeper at all, I dunno.

It's been given to him anyway, so rightly or wrongly it is his goal.

I haven't seen it but it depends on whether it bounces out and hits the keeper or bounces at an angel that would of resulted in it going in off had the keeper not touched it. If it hit the keeper at all, I dunno.

It's been given to him anyway, so rightly or wrongly it is his goal.

I'm not disputing they awarded him the goal, fine, but it comes off the post and his heading back into play, hits the keepers back on goes in, watched the highlights on ITV4 last night or the night before just to see it and his red card. Silly challenge from a player trying to hard to impress.

Does he mean it hits the post then the the keeper to go in? I can't remember just a suggestion do don't shoot me down for it lol

I've watched the scene again. Clear header from Andrej, keeper parries it slightly, bounces off his fingertips (still towards goal), off his back and off the post into the net. I think it's only fair to fully hand the goal over to Kramaric, because of the ball already moving towards goal after it hits the post.

The Bundesliga credited Kramaric with the goal, so that's the end of the discussion, anyway. :ph34r:

Archived