Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Puma have probably hit the jackpot with us as we were contracted with Genesis with the rights for Puma to take over apparently, a deal with Premier League Champions would usually cost a major manufacturer mega bucks and tbh Puma are probably getting more promotion with us over this title win than any other title winner in recent history

presume the website shop is running down stock so they can chuck a load of merchandise on there at the same time as the new kit since theres not even a mug to be had on there yet (except me for looking on it and thinking there might be any souvenirs loaded up, was a miracle the site worked at all tbh).

Embroidered badge and shirt manufacturer is how it should be.

Both Home & Away shirts from this season have discoloured on the puma logos and peeled a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason my fakes in each colour have all turned up embroidered

my friend ordered a black current season shirt for her daughter but they ran out of gold letters, as a compensation they said come Friday and they could have the new shirt for half price, so I assume it will be out 9am Friday morning, anyone know anymore?

my friend ordered a black current season shirt for her daughter but they ran out of gold letters, as a compensation they said come Friday and they could have the new shirt for half price, so I assume it will be out 9am Friday morning, anyone know anymore?

The club told you this via email? If so I doubt they'd say come on Friday if it wasn't going to be on sale then.

Seen the kits, blue home kit, looks nicer than this year's, white kit still there and black gk kit

Where'd you see them? At the Fan Store?

Archived