Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

That looks quite nice. I'd prefer white to hold piping and would like white shirts, but the gold is clearly here to stay and we'll tweet to white shorts at some point, I'm sure.

The club are tied into a deal with genesis (puma).  IMO Adidas are producing the most  attractive and innovative kits... worse the capacity of puma means the clubs has to guess quantities with a one year lead time.  So the stuff due now was ordered this time last year! They will be currently working on ordering next years (17/18).  The one year lead-time thing prevent the club for ordering more during this season as demand outstripped stock,

I would like to see the club buy themselves out of the current kit deal and go elsewhere,

I would sloe point out that while the club say all prime clubs have new kit each year the reason this is so that they make money from their fans.  Lcfc are normally very generous to fans... maybe Leicester could say  - we'll keep each kit for two years and thereby protect the investment made by our supporters - it doesn't have to be this way

The club are tied into a deal with genesis (puma). IMO Adidas are producing the most attractive and innovative kits... worse the capacity of puma means the clubs has to guess quantities with a one year lead time. So the stuff due now was ordered this time last year! They will be currently working on ordering next years (17/18). The one year lead-time thing prevent the club for ordering more during this season as demand outstripped stock,

I would like to see the club buy themselves out of the current kit deal and go elsewhere,

I would sloe point out that while the club say all prime clubs have new kit each year the reason this is so that they make money from their fans. Lcfc are normally very generous to fans... maybe Leicester could say - we'll keep each kit for two years and thereby protect the investment made by our supporters - it doesn't have to be this way

Do you know that we are still tied into Genesis then? Many of us believed Puma had already taken over from them for this season?

Sent PUMA an email asking whether they or Genesis would be manufacturing them...

Dear Mr Jeffs,

They will be manufactured by PUMA. Unfortunately we have no update yet about their further stock for 2016. For more information please visit PUMA Online Shop www.puma.com and sign up for our newsletter so we can keep you updated.
The PUMA Online Shop and our stores work with separate enterprise resource planning and we unfortunately can not check the products availability of the PUMA Stores. You can contact a Store in your area, at your convenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Lara Odeh

PUMA Online Shop

Not sure if Lara completely understood what I asked though lol

I like it based off one blurry picture. Which is the exact opposite of last year's reaction, interestingly enough.

I'm going to be buying one anyway, so I just hope it's good.

Archived