Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I really hope we don't wear the new kit on Saturday. If we are to lift the trophy we should do it in the kit we've won the league in.

Agreed but unfortunately the coverage of the event will be massive so can't blame Puma for taking advantage.

Agreed but unfortunately the coverage of the event will be massive so can't blame Puma for taking advantage.

We could always tell them to **** off.

What are they going to do? Take the kit back?

We're in the Champions' League; kit makers will fall over themselves to be associated with us.

I could see them debuted on the final weekend at Chelsea, unless they *must* debut at the KP.

Can't upload the image on my phone, but judging by the irregular width of the shades it looks like the template for the blue Slovakia kit in the euros.

Good call, but that would mean a central puma and broad shoulder bands

Uh oh spaghettio. With thick gold straps down the arms?

Could be heartbreaking. 

Wouldn't have thought so we had that sleeve trim this season too and it stayed blue, the biggest problem with it is if you have the badges printed on them it stops them sticking on well 

Quick photoshop job of the Slovakia kit, one with white stripes on shirt/shorts (how I hope it will look if it is the Slovakia template) and one with gold stripes

eIjPSE0.jpg4kwCmhx.jpg

Archived