Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

such a weird slogan. 'whatever changes, nothing changes' lol

Maybe going for the Leicester motto vibe 'Semper eadem' - Always the same!

Doesn't matter who/where we play, we'll be the same LCFC?

I really hope we don't wear the new kit on Saturday. If we are to lift the trophy we should do it in the kit we've won the league in.

Fully agree. It'd be odd to wear another season's kit in our trophy winning pics. Those historical images just wouldn't fit quite so well.

I can't see it being on sale for another couple of weeks. Surely the club will be anticipating massive demand for this shirt, so I'd imagine you'll be able to pre order the shirt before its released on sale to allow them to come up with a decent forecast of the demand. The fact that there is no news or option to pre order tells me that we will see it on Friday and be able to buy it at the end of the season

I think that slogan 100% confirms this is PUMA. Got their marketing team written all over it! Also as said above stitched logos.

the massive PUMA logo gives it away as well mate :ph34r:

I suppose I sort of see where they're going with the slogan... Like... Even if we win the league, we're still LCFC.. Still fearless... Etc

the massive PUMA logo gives it away as well mate :ph34r:

lol! I meant not Genesis you tit ;)

Archived