Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Collars I like. Gold I hate.

If it's got gold instead of white again :nono:

Shorts, what about the shorts. We do well when we have blue, so that's a must.

Ridiculous myth, we've been relegated several times with blue shorts, including to league one!

Collars I like. Gold I hate.

If it's got gold instead of white again :nono:

Ridiculous myth, we've been relegated several times with blue shorts, including to league one!

Maybe we have, but what people are saying is in the last 20 years 9/10 we have had GLORY in all blue

I've always had one foot in the the anti-gold camp but to be honest, after winning two leagues in three years and the great escape in between I feel the gold is slowly starting to become a part of our identity. Not quite ready to sing about living in a blue and gold kop yet so hope we have white shorts at least.

Seriously?

The sooner we drop the horrible colour the better. It's got nothing to do with our identity, we never had it on one of our home kits until 2013 and it was never a secondary colour until this season. Your comments only make it easier for the people who run football clubs to get away with shitting on our traditions.

'I don't like that they've changed our colours but we are having a good season so actually I really like it'.

Don't let our wonderful team and manager take away from the fact that some of the people running our club are out of touch to the point of being disrespectful.

Seriously?

The sooner we drop the horrible colour the better. It's got nothing to do with our identity, we never had it on one of our home kits until 2013 and it was never a secondary colour until this season. Your comments only make it easier for the people who run football clubs to get away with shitting on our traditions.

'I don't like that they've changed our colours but we are having a good season so actually I really like it'.

Don't let our wonderful team and manager take away from the fact that some of the people running our club are out of touch to the point of being disrespectful.

Been a few times in our history before now gold has been secondary colour along with white

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Been a few times in our history before now gold has been secondary colour along with whitecq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Well that's clearly yellow, not gold.

And it has as much white as yellow. To completely get rid of white in favour of gold is the travesty.

Well that's clearly yellow, not gold.

And it has as much white as yellow. To completely get rid of white in favour of gold is the travesty.

I think its orange myself but the club has always referred to it as gold, we even had a kit they called Fosse Gold which looked grey to me lol

It's literally the exact same shirt with a collar lol

I really like the current kit, and I really like kits with collars.

I'd prefer something like that over an 'edgy' new design thatd probably be god-awful, anyday lol

Gold has nothing to do with out identity despite the fact this is these past two seasons have defined who we are lol

How have the last two seasons defined who we are? We've existed for 132 years. 

White shorts and get rid of the gold, please.

Archived