Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Ok,

This sounds more definite :rolleyes:

Hi Craig,

Genesis Sports will be supplying the Club with the 16/17 Leicester City kit, the launch is on Friday 06/05/16 and these can be purchased directly from the Club.

Kind Regards,
Eve

Eve Astin 
Customer Service Relations 
DD. 0161 947 2417

Looks awesome. The gold stripes set the blue off much better than white would when they're thin like that. Makes the whole shirt look richer in colour. Haven't bought a shirt in 15 years but might buy one of them if I can find a size that's forgiving on my man breasts.

Looks awesome. The gold stripes set the blue off much better than white would when they're thin like that. Makes the whole shirt look richer in colour. Haven't bought a shirt in 15 years but might buy one of them if I can find a size that's forgiving on my man breasts.

dont they sell bra's in the club shop?

Could be worse.... :whistle: 

Very 90's. And they're charging about £100 for that am I right in saying?! :unsure: Tbh it wouldn't be too bad if it didn't have the lions all over it.

Like the picture of our new one if that is it. Looks great.

I think that they should realase some numbers of this season shirt with writing over badge Premier League winners 2015-2016.

That would be good

nice idea but they couldn't even get enough made of the normal kits

Archived