Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I've wondered for a couple weeks if the title would play a roll in the kit being released. I'm sure it means a lot to the club if they can sell shirts with the gold patch as opposed to the normal one. I expect them to come out this weekend for the last home game because the gold patch has been confirmed.

I've wondered for a couple weeks if the title would play a roll in the kit being released. I'm sure it means a lot to the club if they can sell shirts with the gold patch as opposed to the normal one. I expect them to come out this weekend for the last home game because the gold patch has been confirmed.

Has the new patch been confirmed yet though?

I'd got a Leicester shirt in XL, the ones from Aliexpress, would any of you lot tempt yourselves to frame it if you had the chance, regardless whether or not its a Genuine one or not?

Scribble some fake autographs on it for good measure!

I'd got a Leicester shirt in XL, the ones from Aliexpress, would any of you lot tempt yourselves to frame it if you had the chance, regardless whether or not its a Genuine one or not?

If you dont want to wear it, i'd frame it. Dosen't matter if its genuine or not, being fake also means you can look back and say 'thats when we were champions and I had to buy a fake as the real ones were unatainable ;) '

Surely it makes sense to put the shirt on sale this weekend. They will make a fortune from shirt sales this weekend. Especially seeing as this season's shirt has been out of stock since Christmas!

Surely it makes sense to put the shirt on sale this weekend. They will make a fortune from shirt sales this weekend. Especially seeing as this season's shirt has been out of stock since Christmas!

i think they probably will be on sale from Friday, if not Saturday 9am like they usually have been, hopefully they'll have ordered alot more in this time around

Archived