Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

if the new one's anything like the old admiral shirts that would so nice

bring back the pinstripe green one

Bought that this season. Fits so so well and just looks great. 

Just a thought, but I remember Kasabian launching the England away kit at a gig in Paris in 2010. Serge spoke recently about wanting to design our new shirt and has also promised some suprising at the forthcoming gig at the KP - coincidence? Probably....

Well that's clearly yellow, not gold.

And it has as much white as yellow. To completely get rid of white in favour of gold is the travesty.

It's was actually gold. Sold as gold, marketed as gold, just didn't look like the gild we have now. It wasn't until a fair few years later that the colour actually changed to yellow.

As long as our main colour is blue, I don't really care that much. And I actually quite like the blue and gold. You're just an argumentative little so and so who refuses to ever accept anyone else's point of view. The way you go in is like we've done a Cardiff and changed completely from blue to red!

Yes we've always been blue and white traditionally, but for almost as long as I've been a leicester fan we've had gold/yellow thrown in. The 1st kit I had was the butka kit which had 2 different shades of blue in it! Shock horror!! It wasn't all royal blue. Or electric blue or whatever blue you want to call it. And it had red trims!!

Like it or not our owners want the gold, and it's bought them success. And one of the nicest kits, in my humble opinion, that we've had in years! (Last season's, not this seasons)

No chance. 

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_11_41.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_10_05.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_15_26.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_16_31.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_09_53.png\

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_18_38.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_29_at_22_20_08.png

This season is nothing to do with Ranieri, it's playing all in blue.

Seriously though, I don't like it. We were all blue when I first started supporting us but I think white shorts look better. I've always thought of blue shirt/white shorts as our 'proper' colours.

The whole point of why we switched to all blue was because Brian Little believed it was easier for the players to pick each other out playing in a solid colour, who knows if its true but it always seems to work for us so why mess with success 

Is this a hint of what you want or what you know because that would be tremendous if it happens

Bit of both from what I've heard. Doubt it'll be an away kit. More likely a third.

I'd love a modern version of it!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This is the only "New" templates Genesis have released this year just FYI. Form their 16/17 catalogue anyway... not sure if they add team kits in at a later date once released.

bad428a.png

bc344a3.png

Archived