Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Away Kit from the same guy on Twitter....I think we should all chip in and get him a better camera than a Nokia 3310  :D

Hmmm that doesn't look as nice as this years white shirt.

From a pretty poor picture, it looks more like a training shirt, but why that'd be white I don't know.

Or perhaps an away/3rd Goalkeeper shirt?

From a pretty poor picture, it looks more like a training shirt, but why that'd be white I don't know.

It does look like a long sleeved version of the shirt. The chap who has been posting them must work in the club shop so confident it must be the away. 

Yeah definitely has that training kit look about it

And seriously its no wonder the shirts are printed so badly in there and they mess up the numbers required for the orders so badly they can't even take a picture properly 

Away Kit from the same guy on Twitter....I think we should all chip in and get him a better camera than a Nokia 3310  :D

The photos ain't great quality but I'd imagine he's probably having to snap them on a phone whilst walking past.

I doubt he's got time to set up his SLR on a tripod in front of them for fear of getting caught.  :D

The photos ain't great quality but I'd imagine he's probably having to snap them on a phone whilst walking past.

I doubt he's got time to set up his SLR on a tripod in front of them for fear of getting caught.  :D

When they club find out i doubt he will be in a job much longer anyway.

Pretty sure you can take a clearer picture without an SLR camera and a tripod.....

Archived