Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Looks ok but the Puma badge looks ironed on? Maybe it's the poor picture quality as from the teaser the Puma badge is embroidered

The teaser pic will be spot on always has in the past mate must just be the pic quality

How on earth could you not see that, that is this seasons shirt lol

the stripes threw me off...seriously i have worn mine to death this season and never spotted the stripes! i could blame it on being tired but i honestly thought it was! lol

also hoping this aint the price:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10269239/chelsea-defend-16390-cost-of-authentic-new-home-kit-for-2016-17

I'll probably buy it but not sure whether to get the Champions badges or Champions league badges....

As it will be the shirt we play Champions league in and not won the league in I'm thinking CL...

Home shirt, PL Champions badges for your domestic games. Away shirt, champions league badges for your European nights. Love it.

Archived