Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

If there's no stock left tomorrow then everyone involved are idiots. They know the demand, so no reason why they shouldn't have produced enough stock to satisfy at least a few weeks of demand.

Exactly this. I'll be so annoyed if they balls this up.

In fairness they've quite clearly stated this is an early run and the main stock will be released at the end of May.

That's what I read from this anyway....

Leicester City’s 2016/17 home kit will be available to purchase from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium from 9am on Friday 6 May, with the kit available to purchase from www.lcfcdirect.com from Wednesday 25 May, 2016

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/premier-league-champions-leicester-city-unveil-201617-home-kit-3097612.aspx#Q0RxxxlCq3KIZgRw.99

In fairness they've quite clearly stated this is an early run and the main stock will be released at the end of May.

That's what I read from this anyway....

Leicester City’s 2016/17 home kit will be available to purchase from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium from 9am on Friday 6 May, with the kit available to purchase from www.lcfcdirect.com from Wednesday 25 May, 2016

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/premier-league-champions-leicester-city-unveil-201617-home-kit-3097612.aspx#Q0RxxxlCq3KIZgRw.99

I don't take that as an early run. I'm assuming they've done that to allow local fans to get hold of the shirt first before all of our new international fans go online and empty the stock.

I take it all will be sold out come lunchtime today then? I was hoping to get down on lunch and get one :(

if they are sold out by lunch time then the club and the retail department need sacking frankly, as they should know and realise they'll be a high demand for the new shirt, so in theory you'd expect them to have ordered alot more in for the first week for release, but we know what they are like down there, logic and any sort of common sense dont go in the same sentence, 

they should still have plenty in as tomorrow is the prime day for them to sell them really, i think most going today probably wont be going tomorrow, well thats my view anyway :unsure:

Problem is commercially we are still a Championship standard club, amazing all the right things the owners have done to turn this club around and yet the 1 thing they should have been good at themselves they've really got wrong

Apparently this IS the initial order, with the main stock being bought in at the end of the month. Apparently there's 80,000 all together, and once they're gone, they're gone.

if they are sold out by lunch time then the club and the retail department need sacking frankly

Can you sack an entire club?  You mean like wind the club up?  That would be a very nihilistic thing to do - win the Premier League and then call it quits on the back of an inefficiency in the club's merchandise supply chain.

Apparently this IS the initial order, with the main stock being bought in at the end of the month. Apparently there's 80,000 all together, and once they're gone, they're gone.

Where did you find out that number mate? Still don't think that'll be easily enough. I bet 10,000 of them will be XXXL too

Where did you find out that number mate? Still don't think that'll be easily enough. I bet 10,000 of them will be XXXL too

Was just speaking to one of the young lads who work in the shop, can't quite bring myself to believe that figure but we'll see.

Was just speaking to one of the young lads who work in the shop, can't quite bring myself to believe that figure but we'll see.

Wouldn't surprise me it'll be around that, from what I remember this season was around 20,000 to 30,000 I think which when you think our stadium alone is 32,000 and always sold out is nowhere near enough

I'd assumed they'd be a new style for the numbers and lettering on the back with the new Premier League logo, but according to Sporting ID who make them, they will be identical next season.

Hopefully ours will be white again.

Fingers crossed there are some left on the 16th. Not holding much hope though.

Will have to wait until online day, hate buying kits online though as I'm always somewhere inbetween a medium and a large depending on fit.

Got my white one last year from that shop in town, they should have some again if its still there.

I'd assumed they'd be a new style for the numbers and lettering on the back with the new Premier League logo, but according to Sporting ID who make them, they will be identical next season.

Hopefully ours will be white again.

1 more season of these 1s I've heard until they are changed to match the new branding

Archived