Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

there's a clause with Joma from when we last had them that if we got promoted and then relegated back in to the Football League, we have to go back with them. 

lol  Haha, is that true? I think you're joking but I desperately want to believe it. Would definitely explain the Great Escape.

Just had these badges arrive and put them on my home shirt - the blue and gold of the badge goes well with the blue and the gold piping on the new shirts

Much better than the official badges as has been said.

Barclays-Premier-League-Gold-Champions-S

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Barclays-Premier-League-Gold-Champions-Soccer-Patch-two-2015-2016-EPL-gold-Championship-soccer-Badges-15/32448657913.html

Why put them on one of our shirts?

It's for Chelsea with those dates, plus we're the defending champions this coming season.

I wouldn't have put them on a shirt.

Why put them on one of our shirts?

It's for Chelsea with those dates, plus we're the defending champions this coming season.

I wouldn't have put them on a shirt.

Simples -We are the 15-16 Champions of the Barclays Premier league. 

Appreciate they are on a 16-17 shirt but prefer this badge to the official lion head one which I think is naff. 

Simples -We are the 15-16 Champions of the Barclays Premier league. 

Appreciate they are on a 16-17 shirt but prefer this badge to the official lion head one which I think is naff.

Been made for us then, not last years Chelsea ones. Fair enough.

Theres a few people on fb saying we're having a Champions League kit too this year, 1 of them is saying its Nike. Find it hard to believe myself smell a bit of bull but they reckon they've been told that by people who work at the club 

Yep talking utter Sh!t

I am coming up to Loughborough this Sunday, hoping to pop in Leicester on Monday and get the home shirt. I am aware that there are some stores in town that are selling it as well, can someone let me know which stores and possibly their location so I can search for their phone number so I can give them a ring on Monday morning. Cheers in advance. 

I am coming up to Loughborough this Sunday, hoping to pop in Leicester on Monday and get the home shirt. I am aware that there are some stores in town that are selling it as well, can someone let me know which stores and possibly their location so I can search for their phone number so I can give them a ring on Monday morning. Cheers in advance.

Jc sports near the market

Anne Summers in high cross

Jc sports near the market

Anne Summers in high cross

Sure, my bird will love a Leicester themed dildo with the slogan of 'The batteries will lasts longer than Kante on the pitch'. Good shout. 

Archived