Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I've swapped a large a tiny fraction too small to an extra large, this seems long though. Does anyone else find these shirts long? It's coming 2/3” below my jean pockets.

Yup both are pretty long, hoping the champions league badges will be available soon. Had champions added on the other two so would be nice to have CL on the 3rd kit to mark the occasion.

Yup both are pretty long, hoping the champions league badges will be available soon. Had champions added on the other two so would be nice to have CL on the 3rd kit to mark the occasion.

Thanks. It's been doing my head in on what size I should have. I've not got the champions badges on yet but will do.

My shirt has bobbled really badly in places, went to the club shop today and they refused to do anything and said they had taken it up with Puma and been told they were fine. They told me to call

Puma directly lol service at its finest.

My shirt has bobbled really badly in places, went to the club shop today and they refused to do anything and said they had taken it up with Puma and been told they were fine. They told me to call

I'd go back and take this up with them again.

You might want to do some research on the latest consumer rights revised in 2015 before having a conversation with them, however I think you'll be able to resolve the issue pretty quickly.

I'd go back and take this up with them again.

You might want to do some research on the latest consumer rights revised in 2015 before having a conversation with them, however I think you'll be able to resolve the issue pretty quickly.

I know my stuff when it comes to that and they were just talking bullshit about me needing to contact Puma as they are the customers of Puma, I am a customer of LCFC.

It's not massively damaged so I couldn't be too arsed however if it gets much worse I wil go back to them.

Any Blue XL's in the club shop?

I couldn't say for certain but when I went in yesterday they did have some adult shirts so I would say have.

The club are actually playing a master stroke on these shirts, when I asked if they had any mediums to swap I was told not but ask and they will see what they can do. I have no doubt they actually have loads of home shirts but they are banking on people coming in for a shirt, not having their size and then buying the away one.

Swiss puma shirts are ripping apart well tonight!! lol how many changed so far!

Was just about to put the same lol

I'm sure I remember reading in one of the first few thread pages someone saying we should get a shirt same as the Swiss lol

Puma are just shit, if we are still with them/Genesis next year I'll be gutted lol

Swiss puma shirts are ripping apart well tonight!! lol how many changed so far!

Conspiracy theory: They've been designed to tear easy so that any shirt pulling is more easily noticed by the referee.

Didn't help them when they should've got a pen at the end, but still...

satisifactory service would have been for them to give you a new shirt? :appl:

Archived