Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

The away shirt is the smartest shirt I've had in along time.i didn't take to it when I first saw pictures but a picture can never do a shirt justice.but I brought it for my holiday abroad and so many people have said "oh what a smart shirt and that's coming from supporters all round Europe.so it gets the thumbs up from me and many other from what I've been told.

What does everyone think of these? Ordered 1 for £55 will let you know what its like when/if it arrives if anyones interested in 1 

Screen_Shot_2016_06_30_at_20_40_18.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_30_at_20_48_57.png

Isn't it the 'Premier League' and not the 'Premiership'?

Isn't it the 'Premier League' and not the 'Premiership'?

Yeah! Shame really but I've been desperate for another last seasons shirt with it being the title winning 1 and I'm sure you know how hard they are to get. At least these are much more like the genuine 1s compared to the other fakes right colour, badge, shaped printing, right shape and collar not the replica crap on the bottom etc

Archived