Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Some of you getting upset and bothered about me spending £55 for a football shirt, good job you don't see how much it costs me just to go to a home match I'd be worried about your sanity lol

Some of you getting upset and bothered about me spending £55 for a football shirt, good job you don't see how much it costs me just to go to a home match I'd be worried about your sanity lol

I don't think upset and bothered are the right words I think confused would be a better one

People including me just can't understand why you would pay more then what a genuine shirt costs for a fake one with a term that's 10 years out of date on it

But I guess it's your money to do what you like with

I don't think upset and bothered are the right words I think confused would be a better one

People including me just can't understand why you would pay more then what a genuine shirt costs for a fake one with a term that's 10 years out of date on it

But I guess it's your money to do what you like with

It's not though men's shirts are £55 without postage this was £55 including postage so your maths is wrong it's actually cheaper, as for buying a genuine 1 for this season I'm guessing you are unaware but they've been unavailable all this year, this is the closest I can find. If Im wrong and you know different feel free to post a link

It's not though men's shirts are £55 without postage this was £55 including postage so your maths is wrong it's actually cheaper, as for buying a genuine 1 for this season I'm guessing you are unaware but they've been unavailable all this year, this is the closest I can find to 1. If Im wrong and you know different feel free to post a link

I am perfectly aware that the shirts was unavailable for half of last season still doesn't mean that people can't be confused or have an opinion with the price you have paid

Ps.

2015/16 short sleeved men's shirt was £45 reduced to £40.50 with a season ticket

2016/17 short sleeved men's shirt are £50 reduced to £45 with a season ticket

I am perfectly aware that the shirts was unavailable for half of last season still doesn't mean that people can't be confused or have an opinion with the price you have paid

Ps.

2015/16 short sleeved men's shirt was £45 reduced to £40.50 with a season ticket

I don't have a season ticket though so I can't really use something that I don't have can I? Even if I did I can't get discount on something I can't buy can I!? Sorry but I've got bigger things to worry about

I don't have a season ticket though so I can't really use something that I don't have can I? Even if I did I can't get discount on something I can't buy can I!? Sorry but I've got bigger things to worry about

Like,

Will my new shirt fit?

Where will I wear my new shirt?

I hope the gold letting doesn't fall off in the wash

Ps.

wait shirts are cheaper if you have a season ticket? ****

I'd have sold you my last seasons shirt for £55.

Love that he came in looking for opinions for that abomination and isn't happy that they're negative lol

Hardly surprising is it? lol

Those lighter blue ones with champions plastered all over the back and selling for a score outside the ground would've been better if you like fake clothing, he could've had two of those and still enough change for a couple of pints.

Hardly surprising is it? lol

Those lighter blue ones with champions plastered all over the back and selling for a score outside the ground would've been better if you like fake clothing, he could've had two of those and still enough change for a couple of pints.

Considering I live over 300 miles away I think you'll find the travel costs alone would dwarf the cost of a fake shirt

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone have any details on next seasons shirt? I've been logging onto the shop for about two months now and I still can't see it listed as for sale. I did read an article a while back saying it would be available from June 4 on lcfcdirect, but still haven't managed to see any for sale. I'm assuming they sold out for now and are waiting for the next batch but wondered if anyone had any more details?

On another note, I did have a chance to purchase a "Verdy" shirt sponsored by Power King in Camden Town....but I made the decision to pass on this. Will get a pic uploaded later, it was rather amusing !

Thanks !

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone have any details on next seasons shirt? I've been logging onto the shop for about two months now and I still can't see it listed as for sale. I did read an article a while back saying it would be available from June 4 on lcfcdirect, but still haven't managed to see any for sale. I'm assuming they sold out for now and are waiting for the next batch but wondered if anyone had any more details?

On another note, I did have a chance to purchase a "Verdy" shirt sponsored by Power King in Camden Town....but I made the decision to pass on this. Will get a pic uploaded later, it was rather amusing !

Thanks !

there's a whole thread dedicated to next season's kit.

what the hell did you search lol

Hi as my name suggests I'm a Newcastle fan living down under. Ive noticed our kits appear to be the same template again this coming season and wanted to know what the fit is like? Tighter than last season (which we also shared) or about the same. 

I want o get one mail ordered and obviously can't try one on myself. 

Bit pointless to be posting this now with the third kit release just around the corner, but I would've liked to see one of our kits in the style of Fiorentina/St Etienne's kits this season

Mockup of how it could look for our home shirt

Hlpb2ju.png

Archived