Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Let's be fair... Mahrez is one of the best attacking players in the world currently. Not many players are up to his standard. Wingers are inconsistent, if they are consistent and as Good as Mahrez has been they sign for a Barca / Real Madrid.

An on form Knocky is a pretty good option, he'll be at a Premiership club pretty soon.

If we do sell Mahrez... I think it would be difficult / almost impossible to replace him unless we sign another unearthed gem.

I like Knockaert but that's a bad shout. We can do better now. I think he can become a regular in this league but for a bottom half side.

I will be surprised if Musa is not a Leicester player by August.

Let's be fair... Mahrez is one of the best attacking players in the world currently. Not many players are up to his standard. Wingers are inconsistent, if they are consistent and as Good as Mahrez has been they sign for a Barca / Real Madrid.

An on form Knocky is a pretty good option, he'll be at a Premiership club pretty soon.

If we do sell Mahrez... I think it would be difficult / almost impossible to replace him unless we sign another unearthed gem.

I'd back this scouting team.

lolHad one too many did ya?

He works for the Scottish Sun, so I concede he would probably be not be described as a West Ham insider :D

However, he seemed pretty pleased with this nugget of gossip.

Deeney is nowhere near good enough for us! If we were going to sign a striker from Watford it would be Ighalo. Deeney is no better than what we currently have so would be a pointless signing

Deeney is nowhere near good enough for us! If we were going to sign a striker from Watford it would be Ighalo. Deeney is no better than what we currently have so would be a pointless signing

Hardly pointless, Deeney makes Watford tick, he's strong, holds the ball up, quick, and gets a goal. He is also their captain, therefore a leader.

Forget all this business about signing big names, he may cost £10m, but it would be good move for City as a proven Premier league striker and within our budget.

He is without question better than Ulloa and would a different option as a foil for Vardy. Deeney works hard also

Deeney?????????????????????????????????

Might be good enough for Forest, but not  Leicester. He is an unfit, fat bastard. A plodder, My Granny was quicker and just as fat.

He takes longer to turn than the QE2. He needs three point turns to face the other way. He is so slow, my Grandad could swim faster than he can run.

Watford players have to hold the ball up for minutes while plods towards the box from the half way line, which he can only do a miximum of three times in a 90 minute match.

He is dog shite and I do not want him at Leicester!

Hardly pointless, Deeney makes Watford tick, he's strong, holds the ball up, quick, and gets a goal. He is also their captain, therefore a leader.

Forget all this business about signing big names, he may cost £10m, but it would be good move for City as a proven Premier league striker and within our budget.

He is without question better than Ulloa and would a different option as a foil for Vardy. Deeney works hard also

Think Watford will want more than 10million for him, they are a prem team so have loads of money. 10million is the new 3 million

That doesn't sound too absurd to me... It's the sort of signing the owners like to pursue. But I could also see it massively back firing, I'm not sure what sort of fit he would be to the current West Ham style / ethos.

Depends on term length, I bet. As they say in American sports, "there's no such thing as a bad one-year deal".

Okazaki will never be able to do this for many reasons...

https://streamable.com/80kl

Well duh, he's fall over like a swan and draw a peno!

Deeney?????????????????????????????????

Might be good enough for Forest, but not  Leicester. He is an unfit, fat bastard. A plodder, My Granny was quicker and just as fat.

He takes longer to turn than the QE2. He needs three point turns to face the other way. He is so slow, my Grandad could swim faster than he can run.

Watford players have to hold the ball up for minutes while plods towards the box from the half way line, which he can only do a miximum of three times in a 90 minute match.

He is dog shite and I do not want him at Leicester!

You are probably quite proud of yourself for getting a few funnies into the same paragraph, so well done there....

But other than that, its all very inaccurate. Sorry.

Not saying he'd start ahead of Vardy, or anything, but given option of Deeney or Ulloa coming off the bench with 25 minutes to go, i know who i'd prefer...

You are probably quite proud of yourself for getting a few funnies into the same paragraph, so well done there....

But other than that, its all very inaccurate. Sorry.

Not saying he'd start ahead of Vardy, or anything, but given option of Deeney or Ulloa coming off the bench with 25 minutes to go, i know who i'd prefer...

Deeney couldn't get off the bench if he'd been sat down for more than five minutes!

Really? Bold shout.

Deeney imo would be a very good signing.

Yeah, watch this space. The only thing missing from Okazaki right now is goals and that will come as he's proven he can score at a high level. Not many players settle in their first season in a new country/league. His touch, link up play, workrate and ball recovery all way better than Deeney. Okazaki is a way, way better player than Deeney. I reckon he will be in double figures next season

Archived