Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Love Morgan and Huth but we do need a ball playing CB. Maybe 2. Morgan and Huth are great old school defenders and I'll probably name my two sons Wes and Robert, but they treat the ball like a hot potato - plus they are slow. It's awkward watching Morgan come out with the ball from defence and not know what to do with it, turn around and pass it back to Schmeichel.

A new striker and a RB would be nice too.

I'm aware they I'll be possibly ostracized or booted from the forum, but I'd love Totti here for the CL. He's close friends with Ranieri, possibly retiring this year from Roma (will not play for any other team in Italy). Is curious about playing overseas (he wishes he'd had taken a year or two off to play for Real Madrid). He's still knows how to direct traffic. His experience would be immense for the players first time in CL....and much more. I know if he's interested in just a year jaunt he'd come here as a player/coach,if Ranieri asked him. I'd love to have him here.

Would love Sissoko liked the look of him last night & imagine him in a middle 3 with Drinky, Kante & Sissoko!

Seriously? I thought sissoko was our MOTM! 

I thought he looked ok and would fit well into our squad/style. 

I wonder if Kiev and PSV's elimination from the Champions League will reignite any potential deals for Dragovic and Arias.

apparently Dragovic had a great game last night against Man city and especially aguero.

in my eyes we need Minimum 4 huge signings (ability huge) they are..

RB

CB

A wide man much like Mahrez that can change the game coming down the other flank.

A striker/Forward that can bridge the gap between Vardy and Drinky/Kante.

Hy guys long time no see. 

You are again interested in player of HNK Rijeka. His name is Florentin Matei and he is Romania.

Your offer for 5.4 milion pounds was rejected from our club.

Plays with number 10.

Asisst for the first gol and the secodn is his.

This is the video from last night game.

v2t6fGQ.gif

Sorry for bad english.

Are we linked with JET or Cattermole yet?

If not, why not?

:angry:

Apparently we're interested in Feyenoord midfielder Tonny Vilhena who's on a free in the summer. Richairo Zivkovic is on a free in the summer as well. Highly rated young striker from Ajax

Zivkovic on a free? I've recently paid 30 mill for him on FM16!

:angry:

Hy guys long time no see.

You are again interested in player of HNK Rijeka. His name is Florentin Matei and he is Romania.

Your offer for 5.4 milion pounds was rejected from our club.

Plays with number 10.

Asisst for the first gol and the secodn is his.

This is the video from last night game.

v2t6fGQ.gif

Sorry for bad english.

The video I watched on YouTube of him he reminds me of modric

https://youtu.be/vb24qpoFvZQ

What has happened to Sissoko?!

I thought he was a super player yet this season he's basically been shite..

Sissoko was utter shite for most of last season as well, especially that game at the King Power last year. Utter garbage on Monday again, can't imagine why anyone would think he was good enough for us at the moment.

Quite hard to decide who is their most over rated player in the premier league between him and Ayoze Perez.

According to the palace forum we've bidded for bolasie but hardly a reliable source however wouldn't be surprised if we have

Would be an interesting one. They'd want a lot of £ and for all his bravado and inconsistency I'm not sure he'd be worth it. Mahrez/Albrighton down one flank and Schlupp/Bolasie down another? Could be good

From what we have been linked with I would like us to sign

Arias - psv

Dragovic

H ziyech (FC twente)

Musa - cska / or Shane long always felt he will be great for our style of play.

Think this will give us a very solid team, and hopefully keep Mahrez and Kante as well. Marty James to come back as well, but maybe 1 more cm to push drinkwater and Kante further to improve and we are set for a good season again.

Arias - psv

Dragovic

H ziyech (FC twente)

Think this will give us a very solid team, and hopefully keep Mahrez and Kante as well. Marty James to come back as well, but maybe 1 more cm to push drinkwater and Kante further to improve and we are set for a good season again.

Id like to think of us aiming higher then Shane long with us being in the champions league. We have never been in this position before so take advantage of it.

Arias - psv

Dragovic

H ziyech (FC twente)

We've got to go for an absolute worldie or two haven't we?

Whilst our scouting network is of the highest standard, would we ever be in a better position to sign some truly world class tried and tested players?

Let's go for Bale. F**k it.

We've got to go for an absolute worldie or two haven't we?

Whilst our scouting network is of the highest standard, would we ever be in a better position to sign some truly world class tried and tested players?

Let's go for Bale. F**k it.

Think we should go for that young lad at Marseille who scores for fun and be done with it. 22 year old can't really go wrong linked with West ham

Michy Batshuayi 

How do Belgium keep bringing these players through

Guest CityFan 06

I feel these are the areas where we need to improve/bolster with some new signings:

New CF - Depends if Kramaric stays, Okazaki, Ulloa, Vardy and Kramaric aren't necessarily bad options IMO but still feel we could probably do with 1/2 strikers for the amount of BPL and CL games we are going to play throughout next season.

New RB - We probably need more cover in this position I think. We have got players who can play in this position but if we want recognized RB's then we could invest here.

New GK - Presuming Schmeichel stays in the summer as no1 keeper in the first team, again cover could be needed for both BPL and CL matches. Not sure whether Schwarzer or Hamer are staying at the club.

New LM/RM - Depending if Mahrez stays with Leicester or not, I think we could do with a new winger to provide another option for the team. If Nathan Dyer stays we may be ok but if he moves back to Swansea then we might need a new winger. 

Archived