Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

For anyone suggesting Bony...haven't you seen him play this season? He's been dreadful. His link up play is appalling, he's not scored many goals.

Compared to the Bony at Swansea, God knows where he's gone?

And with his wages, I'd go nowhere near him.

No way would Ibrahimovic come here. He'll end his career at an established top-flight club with several recent trophies to its name or go abroad where he can loads of money and be the standalone star of the team (China, for instance).

I also don't see him fitting in in terms of player personality. For a club that puts such an emphasis on the group/the team, his attitude could prove toxic.

His attitude ? and you know he has a bad attitude because ? Do you always make up what you don't know ?

No way would Ibrahimovic come here. He'll end his career at an established top-flight club with several recent trophies to its name or go abroad where he can loads of money and be the standalone star of the team (China, for instance).

I also don't see him fitting in in terms of player personality. For a club that puts such an emphasis on the group/the team, his attitude could prove toxic.

The clue is in the word Hypothetical calm down ffs sly never said he would come here.

Bony is a absolute no no, yesterday's performance and stats show this

For me we need another winger and another forward and right back.

We have players returning from injury for centre midfield.

Let Kramaric go, as he is not content to play second fiddle . He couldn't expect to break through in the early part of the season due to Vardys strikers form. Sell De Laet also.

I would also do everything in our power to keep Chilwell. The left looks solid. I personally would have brought him on against Arsenal are left back and switched Fuchs to right back.

I would persist in following up on Deeney and ask the question about Sigurdsson.

Hope not. Looked bang average everytime I've seen him play. Just think we might not have signed Kante if he'd chosen us over Villa

Might be because he's in a crap team. The scouts must have seen something in him.

His attitude ? and you know he has a bad attitude because ? Do you always make up what you don't know ?

There's various videos on YouTube or a similar platform for you to enjoy at your leisure.

Ibrahimovic as a private person might be the meekest of lambs, but on the pitch he shown his cocky side way too often.

Not a player I'd absolutely want to wear a Leicester shirt.

Throwing hissy fits, insulting opposition players and referees, temper troubles... I agree he's a genius with the ball, but often he turns it into the opposite.

I wonder if we'll go in for that Veretout again if Villa go down?

Every scouting system has its hits and misses. But it seemed we were after so many of Villas targets that they can't all be awful. I think Villa's problem was getting all their signings to perform together as a team. They went too drastic in the summer with the amount of signings they made. Their solution of changing the manager in favour of one without experience managing in the Premier League also backfired. They may have still gone down with Sherwood in charge, but I don't think they'd have done it as meekly as this.

In the summer we were scouting for Premier League survival, so it may be that the players Villa signed ahead of us may no longer be on our radar, but it may also be that one or two could still fit in well here.

Of the relegation candidates (Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, Norwich, Swansea and Palace), we could find a gem or two among their squads.

Bony is a absolute no no, yesterday's performance and stats show this

For me we need another winger and another forward and right back.

We have players returning from injury for centre midfield.

Let Kramaric go, as he is not content to play second fiddle . He couldn't expect to break through in the early part of the season due to Vardys strikers form. Sell De Laet also.

I would also do everything in our power to keep Chilwell. The left looks solid. I personally would have brought him on against Arsenal are left back and switched Fuchs to right back.

I would persist in following up on Deeney and ask the question about Sigurdsson.

Deeney is nowhere near good enough for us! If we were going to sign a striker from Watford it would be Ighalo. Deeney is no better than what we currently have so would be a pointless signing

Deeney is nowhere near good enough for us! If we were going to sign a striker from Watford it would be Ighalo. Deeney is no better than what we currently have so would be a pointless signing

I think Deeney would be an upgrade on Okazaki.

Guest CityFan 06

It's been mentioned on this thread a few times I believe but Sigurosson from Swansea would be a great signing in my opinion.

IN - John Ruddy, Santiago Arias, Clement Chantome, Aleksander Dragovic, Alexandre Lacazette, Ahmed Musa, Benalouane reinstated.

OUT - De Laet, Kramaric, Hamer, Schwarzer, Wasilewski, Inler, Konchesky, Dyer.

Meh ..... You've got to dream! It's been a crazy season.

Ultimately football on any given day is 11 v 11. We've proved this year that you don't need to spend the earth to get the better 11.

Who knows what the future holds! This time next season, we may be in the same position as Aston Villa.

You mean with a European Cup in the trophy cabinet?

Archived