Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Personally would go for Oxlade-Chamberlain, I reckon we would get the best out of him and his style would suit us.

I wouldn't be surprised if we went back in for Luciano Vietto, we were linked before he went to Villarreal and he has struggled a bit at Atletico Madrid.  

Joel Campbell really isn't *that* fantastic, I'd be a little disappointed if that's where we're aiming, wouldn't excite me

I just think he would suit our style and could really grow as a player with more first team experience....

Oxlade doo dah and Theo are so far off being Leicester type players Don Claudio wouldn't have either of them on our bench. They lose possession and are poor at 'tracking back'. Arsenal can keep them both. They don't get enough goals or assists either to counter balance their deficiencies.

Pione Sisto looks the real deal from what I've seen. I'd be pleased if we took a chance on him.

I was disappointed we didn't land Ahmed Musa in January. He's the sort of player it just make sense for us to sign. I'd like to see us move for him too. Aleksander Dragovic and someone like Granit Xhaka (ambitious) would be dreamland too.

If we're talking about players from Newcastle I think Perez would be perfect foil for Vardy especially in that false 9 position. Want him & Musa in the summer please.

Perez is utter tripe. Looks crap every time I see him. No idea why anybody thinks he's good.

Perez is utter tripe. Looks crap every time I see him. No idea why anybody thinks he's good.

agreed, I've never seen him have a good game. Wijnaldum and Colback are the only players I'd take out of Newcastle. The rest are garbage!

Vincent Janssen is a young striker from AZ that has got 17 league goals this season. Granted the Dutch league isn't amazing but he's only 21 and 17 goals for a 21 year old is pretty decent. I can't believe Massimo Maccarone is in the top 10 leading scorers in Serie A this season, now he really is turd!

Pione Sisto looks the real deal from what I've seen. I'd be pleased if we took a chance on him.

I was disappointed we didn't land Ahmed Musa in January. He's the sort of player it just make sense for us to sign. I'd like to see us move for him too. Aleksander Dragovic and someone like Granit Xhaka (ambitious) would be dreamland too.

Granit Xhaka sounds like some kinda (geology) rock formation. . .

Vincent Janssen is a young striker from AZ that has got 17 league goals this season. Granted the Dutch league isn't amazing but he's only 21 and 17 goals for a 21 year old is pretty decent. I can't believe Massimo Maccarone is in the top 10 leading scorers in Serie A this season, now he really is turd!

Shows what a shit league it is then.  Its worse than the SPL

If we're talking about players from Newcastle I think Perez would be perfect foil for Vardy especially in that false 9 position. Want him & Musa in the summer please.

Archived