Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Went on the Saturday and loved it. I agree it wasnt quite Vicky Park, but still bloody good. Kasabian are a great live band IMO.

Did get hit by a few drips of a 'warm liquid' but other then that fine. Dont understand why people lob beer about at gigs though?? May as well take a fiver out their pockets and lob that away, essentially the same thing lol

Did enjoy the atmosphere where I was though (front row standing, stood against the barriers for comfort) stood next to a group of WBA fans who were sound and pretty respectful. Also seemed to hear a lot of Wigan lads about, the Will Griggs on fire chant did the rounds numerous times.

Leicester fans were singing it too...

Any band like that does.

You want to see the idiots that used to go to Oasis gigs.

Funnily enough i was at the last Oasis gig at Wembley,when Kasabian Supported them......Just glad to say i was sitting right at the top!

Funnily enough i was at the last Oasis gig at Wembley,when Kasabian Supported them......Just glad to say i was sitting right at the top!

Summer 2009? I was there aswell absolutely disgusting, people who think kasabian was bad on Saturday should be grateful they didn't go to that gig.

Summer 2009? I was there aswell absolutely disgusting, people who think kasabian was bad on Saturday should be grateful they didn't go to that gig.

I would never try and get near the stage because of this, however if you don't already know, you should google Donita Sparks, see what she threw from the stage into the crowd at Reading in 92.

I would never try and get near the stage because of this, however if you don't already know, you should google Donita Sparks, see what she threw from the stage into the crowd at Reading in 92.

Have you seen the clip of L7 on The Word?

Went on the Saturday and loved it. I agree it wasnt quite Vicky Park, but still bloody good. Kasabian are a great live band IMO.

Did get hit by a few drips of a 'warm liquid' but other then that fine. Dont understand why people lob beer about at gigs though?? May as well take a fiver out their pockets and lob that away, essentially the same thing lol

Did enjoy the atmosphere where I was though (front row standing, stood against the barriers for comfort) stood next to a group of WBA fans who were sound and pretty respectful. Also seemed to hear a lot of Wigan lads about, the Will Griggs on fire chant did the rounds numerous times.

Social media and snapchat has a strong proportion of responsibility for some of the odd behaviour spotted nowadays.

It happens but it's still a pretty cvnty thing to do.

lol Jesus wept

#banter

If it was the Saturday night and Reverend & the Makers were also on then that's the best gig I've ever been.

That's the one,good gig.But really glad i was away from the pitch!Went on the saturday.....still got the tickets somewhere.

I was at Reading Festival in 2002 when the lead singer of Dillinger Escape Plan shit into a towel and threw it into the pit. This was 11am in the morning. Certainly drew a crowd.

Reading has some history then, dodgy ruby the night before you think and he had no time to find a portaloo?

Archived