Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

What so west brom fans at Leicester, slagging off Leicester watching a Leicester band and you expect nothing to happen ? Seriously grow up, have you ever been to a footy match before ? Seriously must be a tigers fan or sit in the west stand.

Listen to yourself you tit. You're the one with some growing up to do.

This is being blown out of proportion a bit. I was there all day and saw no violence. There may have been a few scuffles outside but what do you expect when so many people are boozed/drugged up in one area for a band that has always been 'laddish'.

IMO, anybody caught up in stuff like that wanted to be. If you don't want to be fighting at a gig then you won't be. So don't worry about it.

Quality night in the standing section. Second time I've seen them and definitely the best, it was an amazing party atmosphere. 

I saw a bit of trouble, it was mainly one lad who seemed to disappear later on. There was another lad who looked like Harry Kane who got in a bit of a scuffle and we saw him later with blood all over his face, he did seem a moron though so probably deserved it. 

I've bagged a standing ticket for £35!!! Daughters pissed off but I'm happy!!!

The guy has ONE standing left at £35-£40 PM me if you want and I'll go e you his number

No justification for violence whatever spin people try and put on it. Roll on the day people can just ignore / laugh off the bellends and behave like adults. It's pathetic.

Which, in the whole history of mankind, has never happen and probably will never happen in the future either.

here's one video

What is wrong with some people? Put your bloody phones down for one second and you might actually experience a gig rather then record it to show your mates on social media later.

Also, grown men on people's shoulders. Get down you muppet!!

Thoroughly enjoyable, Kasabian were great. Setlist was superb.

First time I've been to a gig where people have thrown full/half full bottles of beer - after paying a ridiculous price for it. Weirdo's.

What is wrong with some people? Put your bloody phones down for one second and you might actually experience a gig rather then record it to show your mates on social media later.

Stop moaning ffs.

Am certain they enjoyed the gig. Off tonight myself I'll post a two hour video for you later, mwah x

To be fair, I agree when people film the majority of the gig but from what I saw, a lot of people filmed some/all of the first song and then put it away and enjoyed the gig. I recorded two 10-second sections  :ph34r:

Archived