Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Stop moaning ffs.

Am certain they enjoyed the gig. Off tonight myself I'll post a two hour video for you later, mwah x

No I won't. Gigs were much better without mobile phones. They should be banned like tape recorders used to be.

What is wrong with some people? Put your bloody phones down for one second and you might actually experience a gig rather then record it to show your mates on social media later.

Also, grown men on people's shoulders. Get down you muppet!!

Don't be such a miserable bastard

Don't be such a miserable bastard

Well if being annoyed by people constantly holding up phones means I'm a miserable bastard then so be it. I'd much rather watch the band then record a crappy video so I can show everyone I was there.

Tonight was brilliant again, no fireworks though?

Seemed a lot more Leicester fans in the ground tonight than last night? Probably because I was in the seated area.

Noel fielding as Vlad is brilliant!

There's a lot of p1$$ flying round inside the stadium lol

Why? Some people really are about as intelligent as a turd. And dont say it's funny or I need to lighten up, it's just really cuntish behaviour.

Why? Some people really are about as intelligent as a turd. And dont say it's funny or I need to lighten up, it's just really cuntish behaviour.

Agreed, don't see why throwing piss at gigs but it happens.. I suppose you accept it though when you purchase a ticket knowing it happens? :/

Put your life on it WILL be an ANTHEM

Well that was, eventually, brilliant.

My missus ran the Liverpool marathon today. We went straight from the finish to Lime Street to get a train to where I'd parked, then immediately to Leicester, where we had 20 minutes to scrub up at my Mother's house before heading to the KP.

There were obviously a lot of very drunk people there who looked like they'd been at it all day.

The support act were, let's face it, utter shit. Just noise. Some coked up cockney arsepiece tunelessly yawping songs to tell us we are "all slaves". No wonder there was trouble last night. I'd rather get punched in the gob than have to listen to that cvnt again.

Kasabian, however, were class. From the introduction (goosebumps again) onwards they got the place jumping and the encore was awesome. My missus, despite her aching legs, jumped along with everyone.

Tom got proper totes emosh at the end, didn't he?

Like others I struggle to understand why people pay a fiver for a plaggy bottle containing half a pint of warm beer, then yak it away.

I also saw several people go out for more beers and miss 20 minutes of the gig. You are either on the lash or at a gig. I don't understand why you would pay good money to go to a concert and miss a big chunk of it standing in the queue at the bar.

Well worth the journey down, even worth the long drive back to Glasgow tomorrow.

:)

Enjoyed that.

A couple of  slight, minor downers;

a) I couldn't shift my spare ticket, even almost giving it away, so i'm £50 out of pocket, but that's what you get for assuming your mate would be interested and leaving getting rid of it till the last minute - For the record i'm not one of these who bought to sell, I genuinely bought it with the intention of a mate having it. Oh well, slight downer and noted but won't let it bother me to much.

b) I could only buy seating, again I had the assumption and intention that it'd be eez-eh to get to the pitch, wrong! Stewards were very hot on it, fair play to them, did their job well, just a shame for me!

But, I was there and that is the main thing. In hindsight I shouldn't have bought tickets and just rocked up then bought off as tout, I saw someone buy 3 standing for £100.

Apart from that loved it! It was great!

Tbh as much as I wanted and would have loved to be on the pitch that was my 5th Kasabian gig, stood every time, got the pretty much the front every time so it was quite nice to observe from the seated areas (And not get coved in piss).

It's probably not the best Kasabian gig i've been too, that was De Montfort Hall when we got promoted from League One, amazing, but I reckon it probably ranks 2nd (Even with the couple of downers)

I saw someone saying last night that LSF needed to go on for longer, I agree.

Love that as a closer and it goes on for ages!

Can understand why Fire was the closer, but that doesn't get away from the fact they should have milked LSF for longer!

Top class live as usual. There's a certain buzz about homecoming gigs that you can't top. This had the lot, they played in their dream venue after we won the league. It's what they were always waiting for and you could tell. Worth every penny for me. Top class.

Problem on this thread is too many on here have never been a lad.

Yes, secreting your bodily waste before holding it in your hands and flinging it about truly is the definition of a lad.

Even chimpanzees piss on the floor ffs.

Archived