Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

lol I can't be the only one who read his post sarcastically?

The vast majority of it is beer, it has been at any gig festival I've been to, only once can I remember thinking it was pee and that was oasis at Manchester years ago.

Ha. Suppose you just aren't a massive cynic like me. I think if it rained I'd assume it was entirely piss.

lol I can't be the only one who read his post sarcastically?

Ha. Suppose you just aren't a massive cynic like me. I think if it rained I'd assume it was entirely piss.

lol Its the temperature test.

Hahaha I had seating but literally just walked down onto the pitch with no problems, absolutely quality night. We're all Leicester aren't we

Security barely looked at my ticket.

The support act were, let's face it, utter shit. Just noise. Some coked up cockney arsepiece tunelessly yawping songs to tell us we are "all slaves". No wonder there was trouble last night. I'd rather get punched in the gob than have to listen to that cvnt again.

I also saw several people go out for more beers and miss 20 minutes of the gig. You are either on the lash or at a gig. I don't understand why you would pay good money to go to a concert and miss a big chunk of it standing in the queue at the bar.

:)

Support act Saturday night were the blossoms, up and coming Manchester band, slaves weren't on Saturday night.

Regarding missing gigs for a drink, no different to football, some rock up late, leave early half time, come back late then leave before final whistle. If it doesn't affect you why be bothered by it, can't work it out myself either and never would do it.

Wow that was brilliant! They're unbelievably good live and it was obvious how much they were loving playing the KP. Tom looked proper emotional at the end.

As said before the support act preceding Kasabian was fvcking dire but that was all forgotten as soon as the Bocelli intro came on. LSF was an obvious highlight along with Fire but the drops in Bumblebee and the resulting moshpits looked incredible! Loved the new song 'Put your life on it' too :)

Thought I'd do a bit of reading up on Slaves since they were that fvcking shit...

They're from around the corner from me in probably the nicest part of Kent singing about how they want to stick it to the man? Absolute pretenders

I told my father in Law yestaday we was going to see kasabian(he lives in Notts and is a forest fan)he asked what songs they've played(he knew the name)and I played him 'fire' on my phone,which me and his daughter had at our wedding,he then whet on to say one of his work mates who passed away had it at his funeral,when I asked why,he said because he was cremated :-)

Is the a better song to have at a cremation than 'fire',think it's quality meself

Great night, unbelievable amount of Bank of Mum and Dad teenagers cobbing full bottles of beer though. Nicked one off one of them as he was shaking it up and about to spray everyone around us. Wasn't going to let that go to waste when they were a fiver a pop.

Set list was bang on. Never heard them play Stuntman live either so that was cool.

Feels like the city in general is getting better at hosting these big events. Be quality to get some more top bands playing at the ground or Vicky Park.

Really enjoyed last night. Seemed to be mainly Leicester fans didn't see any trouble apart from a few dick heads trying to prove they were bigger city fans than the next bloke.

As for queuing for beers the queue in family end was a pain when you 1st got in. But once in the pitch if you went for a piss in L block there were no queues at tills was piece of piss to get a bottle.

Everytime someone went they just came back with what they could carry.

My head hurts this morning as I have no idea how many drinks we had lol.

Decent end to a season that.

Great night that stated with absolute disaster. Walking down Raw Dykes Road I realised I'd lost my tickets, thanks to the bloke who told me where he'd seen them as I was going through my pockets in panic. Thankfully they were in the middle of ayelstone road being ran over, got a nice tyre print on, as if they had fell out on the path I think I don't think I'd have seen them again.

Got inside the ground and a scouse girl came up to me congratulating us on winning the league, saying how happy she was and that she was rooting for us, shook my hand, saying she'd been waiting 29 years to which I consoled her 'don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your day' (it suddenly hit me, Leicester saying that to Liverpool).

The concert was fantastic, from Bocelli, the championeees chants, blue smoke, LSF, the new one, Fire, Vlad lol. But I think it was Stevie when everything hit me, since our relegation over ten years ago, like many, there's been big changes in my life, I've lost my mum (huge City fan) my, brother (Stevie), had three kids and finally saw us champions of England, I'd 'lived to fight another day'.

I mentioned on here a few months back about the cult of support among the Kop fans during O'Neills tenure, what is happening now is huge, absolutely massive. Looking around the stadium, the happy fans, the music, the twighlight sky, lasers. I've never known the city like this, everyone is together and loving it, loving the moment, the DMU choir having the times of their lives, since hazard bent that one in the top corner this city has lit up, been euphoric. Everything is perfect.

Up the City. :)

A absolutely great gig put on by Kasabian, didn't think much to Slaves as I thought they were poor. I was in the family stand with the wife and couldn't belive at the amount of bottles flying round on the pitch. Hopefully we'll get some more bands wanting to do a gig at the King Power.

Great night that stated with absolute disaster. Walking down Raw Dykes Road I realised I'd lost my tickets, thanks to the bloke who told me where he'd seen them as I was going through my pockets in panic. Thankfully they were in the middle of ayelstone road being ran over, got a nice tyre print on, as if they had fell out on the path I think I don't think I'd have seen them again.

Got inside the ground and a scouse girl came up to me congratulating us on winning the league, saying how happy she was and that she was rooting for us, shook my hand, saying she'd been waiting 29 years to which I consoled her 'don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your day' (it suddenly hit me, Leicester saying that to Liverpool).

The concert was fantastic, from Bocelli, the championeees chants, blue smoke, LSF, the new one, Fire, Vlad lol. But I think it was Stevie when everything hit me, since our relegation over ten years ago, like many, there's been big changes in my life, I've lost my mum (huge City fan) my, brother (Stevie), had three kids and finally saw us champions of England, I'd 'lived to fight another day'.

I mentioned on here a few months back about the cult of support among the Kop fans during O'Neills tenure, what is happening now is huge, absolutely massive. Looking around the stadium, the happy fans, the music, the twighlight sky, lasers. I've never known the city like this, everyone is together and loving it, loving the moment, the DMU choir having the times of their lives, since hazard bent that one in the top corner this city has lit up, been euphoric. Everything is perfect.

Up the City. :)

I has similar thoughts and feelings during Praise You going into LSF, "We've come a long long way together, through the hard times and the good"

Echo the sentiments of Vlad the fox above.

I kept looking around thinking"Is this is REALLY happening at Leicester?? IT IS!

It's BRILLIANT

Yep. I spent most the gig looking up at the stands around me and looking to the sky I can't imagine what it feels like to walk out at our place now and know 30k are there and going to back you in the hardest of moments.

Must be a sheer delight.

This season has been classified from start to finish the way the club handled the title party. The 2 gigs this weekend. Nailed it.

Is just me or did it make the stadium seem massive! Was standing on about half way line and thought it looks huge!

Loved it thought it was really well organised and of course people were throwing beer it's just what happens at gigs I don't get why to be honest makes no sense but having been to festivals and gigs for the last 15 years or so it always seems to happen....odd!

Getting out of the city was a nightmare though taxi queue was 2 hours from near mosh and they wanted £50 to get back to Hinckley! Be an idea to run the buses through the night for these 'special occasions'

I'm not a Kasabian fan, but I don't like to think that I might be missing out on things, so I had a walk down to the stadium last night in the hope of picking up a cheap ticket. I hung around for a bit before getting a seating ticket for £20 off of a tout. I then sat at the back of Block M for the duration of Kasabian's set, with most of the row to myself, looking down on the mayhem below. I've never felt so distanced from fellow human beings as I did last night. I realise it was a celebration, but a lot of people who were there need to have a word with themselves, and probably did this morning.

I think I got my £20 worth, although Tom Meighan is not my idea of a frontman. Too fat, and too not good.

I'm not a Kasabian fan, but I don't like to think that I might be missing out on things, so I had a walk down to the stadium last night in the hope of picking up a cheap ticket. I hung around for a bit before getting a seating ticket for £20 off of a tout. I then sat at the back of Block M for the duration of Kasabian's set, with most of the row to myself, looking down on the mayhem below. I've never felt so distanced from fellow human beings as I did last night. I realise it was a celebration, but a lot of people who were there need to have a word with themselves, and probably did this morning.

I think I got my £20 worth, although Tom Meighan is not my idea of a frontman. Too fat, and too not good.

lol Tom Meighan is one of the best frontmen there is.

fat? lol

Archived