Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

Bunting across roads, balloons on shops, LCFC blue balloons in a few Windows, team pics up, yep it's blue alright.

That's good.

Cornwall county colours are black and gold. I hope that there is a pot of gold at the end of Leicester City's rainbow.

Everyone I speak to down here are all willing Leicester on to the title.

That's good.

Cornwall county colours are black and gold. I hope that there is a pot of gold at the end of Leicester City's rainbow.

Everyone I speak to down here are all willing Leicester on to the title. No pressure.

Went down to look at this at lunchtime and the guy was working on it. Looks amazing in the flesh. Its actually at the back of Marks Electrical, not visible from King Richards Road. Would recommend going to see it before some nobhead ruins it!

Went down to look at this at lunchtime and the guy was working on it. Looks amazing in the flesh. Its actually at the back of Marks Electrical, not visible from King Richards Road. Would recommend going to see it before some nobhead ruins it!

My thoughts exactly. I saw it on here yesterday so I had a drive down there to see it and take a picture. No doubt I'll be going back once it's finished.

Had a look before the game. It's spectacular. Posted a pic on my Facebook and got a reply saying Ranieris right ear don't look right!!...on inspection it doesn't!!!! Still majestic though!!!

Woah what a talent!!!! To get the different shades of blue, light effect etc, just mindboggling. How on earth does he have such a vivid image in his head what Ranieri looks like, each wrinkle etc? Didn't even look like he was copying a photo or picture from the still of him working on it......

Woah what a talent!!!! To get the different shades of blue, light effect etc, just mindboggling. How on earth does he have such a vivid image in his head what Ranieri looks like, each wrinkle etc? Didn't even look like he was copying a photo or picture from the still of him working on it......

Maybe he is on the autism spectrum. And that's NOT meant to be offensive BTW

He kept looking at his phone for reference, unless he was on Facebook a lot

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Archived