Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

I'm no art expert, or critic, but that Ranieri one was just perfect, such detail and accuracy it is almost photo realism, it is mind blowing.

I don't want to say the others aren't as good, Morgan and Okazaki are very good, Kasper and Mahrez look a bit odd, but are also incredibly good, 9/10 easily but next to a 10/10 Ranieri I am worried it kinda spoils it and all 4 of the new ones look like they are different styles of painting and none of them have the photo realism of Ranieri.

I was excited to hear he was doing the rest of the squad, and I'm sure it will look amazing when finished, but sometimes less is more.

i think if the players had been smaller with Claudio as the main focus it would have looked better,but it is still a great job  

Looks amazing. MarksElectrical, you need to be making serious inroads into sorting out protection for this as soon as it's finished. It's only a matter of time until a rival group of fans organise a night time minibus trip to come and **** this up. Seriously.

:vardy: I really hope Vardy is complete with party hat and party whistle, for he is partial to a party

Looking seriously good though, must be some sort of anti-tampering lacquer that can be applied after it's finished? Would hate for it to be defaced by some ballbag after all this effort

Archived