Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

Will it be protected when he has finished it? Maybe with a perspects screen or something like they do to banksy projects.

We'll look into what is practical, given the size and complexity of the project. For one thing, the surface isn't even flat, (which is why Mahrez has a pipe going through his head).  :)

Regards

I bet he loves all the questions they're asking him while he's trying to roll the wall, price of fame I suppose.

He has got serious talent and whoever from Marks found him deserves a pat on the back too.

Shall go for my weekly view tomorrow.

Keep it up Richard you're making thousands of fans very happy indeed. :)

I bet he loves all the questions they're asking him while he's trying to roll the wall, price of fame I suppose.

He has got serious talent and whoever from Marks found him deserves a pat on the back too.

Shall go for my weekly view tomorrow.

Keep it up Richard you're making thousands of fans very happy indeed. :)

It was he that found Mark's Electrical rather than the other way around.

Would prob have left it at Claudio and the flag. They are brilliant pictures of the players and he's well talented but only doing 4 players begs the question why those players and not others.

He's going to do the rest,got another week yet. :thumbup:

Obviously Marks Electrical are using this for their own advantage.

You're right, I went down there on Saturday and you couldn't move for the number of people with a washing machine under their arm or a range cooker, most had the new top on too.

A dinosaur even appeared on the roof behind the barbed wire, what's that all about?

Archived