Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

somebody make a pole - did he change profile picture or not

Kane has England shirt profile picture

thats the one Vardy had too

on Thursday his twitter photos; both cover and profile were the same as they are now, i can 100% confirm this. Thursday night.

very easy to fake that

Hhd8EUv.png

I know, but in the original picture/tweet the cover photo is the same, in other words, it's likely not changed.

I wasn't talking about the bio being real. (Because we know it isn't)

very easy to fake that

Hhd8EUv.png

Think the point he's making is the Gooner faked the bio couple of days ago, but the pics are still the same as they are today. So if the Gooner took took the image of his Twitter page a few days ago to doctor it it pretty much proves the pictures haven't changed.

Think the point he's making is the Gooner faked the bio couple of days ago, but the pics are still the same as they are today. So if the Gooner took took the image of his Twitter page a few days ago to doctor it it pretty much proves the pictures haven't changed.

That would be right. 

He can agree to join another club. The transfer will go through when the window opens

Thursday June 9th, sorry, answered wrong comment, someone stated July 1st

O.K. cool - cheers.

So even if he comes out tomorrow and says he's joining Arsenal, he's still a Leicester player until July 1st anyhow?

So those saying we won't have a representative at the Euro's are wrong then?

So it could be "Leicester's Jamie Vardy" scoring the winner in the 1/4 finals on June 30th and then "Arsenal's Jamie Vardy" scoring the winner in the semi finals on July 6th - bizarre.

Shame it couldn't have been kept under wraps until after the Euro's. Not sure if anybody really benefits from all the distraction right now TBH.

I wonder what the Arsenal fans make of this? Their so-called big team struggling to complete a £20m transfer for a player who is probably third or fourth on Wenger's wish list. There are rumours that they may be losing Ozil and Sanchez, with Bellerin heading to Barca. Walcott, Wilshere and the Ox going nowhere. What a mess they could end up in. They could implode.

I wonder what the Arsenal fans make of this? Their so-called big team struggling to complete a £20m transfer for a player who is probably third or fourth on Wenger's wish list. There are rumours that they may be losing Ozil and Sanchez, with Bellerin heading to Barca. Walcott, Wilshere and the Ox going nowhere. What a mess they could end up in. They could implode.

Would be great!

Karma.

Heard on Talksport earlier, Paddy Power saying he's suspended bets on Vardy to Arsenal, basically saying in their eyes a done deal

No, paying out on it would be in there eyes a done deal.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/jamie-vardy.29266/page-179see for yourself, their thread is lager than ours, now closed.

Archived