Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

They must have a right laugh at us, just over analysing every single little movement in their lives 

Psychologically, I think we have the upper hand. Imagine if we activated a release clause of, say, £10m in Deeney's contract and had problems in getting him in. What would it say about us?

What is all this west ham nonsense that's on twitter. Apparently they missed out on him as he was too expensive .Surely they have to actually bid before they start offering contracts out.

Big decision for the owners, that said they wanted to establish LCFC as a top European club within 4 years. We won the league this year but that was kind of by luck more than judgement (from a financial perspective).

If we want to Compete with the big boys year in year out, now is the time we offer Vardy the £120k a week contract, if we don't and lose him for £14m net, it will show where we are financially and ambitiously as a club, nowhere near the likes of Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that we often take players off clubs too. How do you think rijeka fans felt about losing kramaric. Or caen fans Kante.

Completely different scenarios. Those clubs needed the money, we don't. They were also good deals for both clubs at the time, this isn't.

Part 2 from May just been released

not that relevant to the transfer...

But neither is reading about peoples turd habbits!!!!

'only for Leicester', ha - timing.

Ahh I love him :( 

Big decision for the owners, that said they wanted to establish LCFC as a top European club within 4 years. We won the league this year but that was kind of by luck more than judgement (from a financial perspective).

If we want to Compete with the big boys year in year out, now is the time we offer Vardy the £120k a week contract, if we don't and lose him for £14m net, it will show where we are financially and ambitiously as a club, nowhere near the likes of Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea.

Then the owners go splash a load of money on a 24 year old who wins us the league and cl next season, we keep him for 3 years and still for £75m, and then we watch the JV movie and laugh.

I'd like him to stay but if he leaves, it different mean our owners don't have ambition, it just means they'll invest loads in our next big thing.

Then the owners go splash a load of money on a 24 year old who wins us the league and cl next season, we keep him for 3 years and still for £75m, and then we watch the JV movie and laugh.

I'd like him to stay but if he leaves, it different mean our owners don't have ambition, it just means they'll invest loads in our next big thing.

Do you remember when they spoke about us being in the top five and their investment of £180m to get us there? Surely, with their financial clout there's plenty to go round. They are probably two to three years ahead (winning the Premiership) of where they thought they would be. They effectively wrote of £100m when we were in the Championship. I'm sure that even if Vardy stays the transfer kitty has to be £60m to £70m at least, more if we sell the likes of Ulloa Inler Okazaki etc.

About time something concrete! excellent news

yo man this aint no time for sarcasm.

is that smithy lad legit or do i really just need to relax and not take everything serious?

Do you remember when they spoke about us being in the top five and their investment of £180m to get us there? Surely, with their financial clout there's plenty to go round. They are probably two to three years ahead (winning the Premiership) of where they thought they would be. They effectively wrote of £100m when we were in the Championship. I'm sure that even if Vardy stays the transfer kitty has to be £60m to £70m at least, more if we sell the likes of Ulloa Inler Okazaki etc.

Exactly.

Archived