Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I wonder what the Arsenal fans make of this? Their so-called big team struggling to completearrow-10x10.png a £20m transfer for a player who is probably third or fourth on Wenger's wish list. There are rumours that they may be losing Ozil and Sanchez, with Bellerin heading to Barca. Walcott, Wilshere and the Ox going nowhere. What a mess they could end up in. They could implode.

Just looking forward to Vardy pulling on the red and white tbh mate. Reckon they're delaying announcing it to let you get your replacement sorted, same as we do with many of our transfers. Hopefully you get better than Deeney, looks pretty average. We're rumoured to be signing Ricardo Rodriguez and Mkhitaryan to.

Could look like this next year:

...........................Cech

Bellerin....Koscielny,,,,.Mertesacker..Rodriguez

.................Xhaka........Cazorla

Mkhitaryan........Ozil.............Alexis

..................,,,,,Vardy

Vardy being thread through balls all day, I reckon he'll smash 30 next season. Some Gooners don't want him but I reckon he's the perfect foil for our creative midfielders.

Hopefully we don't lose Alexis or Ozil but thankfully they don't have release clauses and have 2 years on their deals so we can either make them stay or hold out for 80m for either, which I wouldn't put it past the board to take and run with. Bellerin isn't good enough for Barce and on a long term contract. Wilshere's pure class on his day, maybe he'll displace Cazorla if he's in form. Theo and Chamberlain are pretty shit but good subs for sprinting at tired legs in the last 20

Happy days all round really. 

Just looking forward to Vardy pulling on the red and white tbh mate. Reckon they're delaying announcing it to let you get your replacement sorted, same as we do with many of our transfers. Hopefully you get better than Deeney, looks pretty average. We're rumoured to be signing Ricardo Rodriguez and Mkhitaryan to.

Vardy being thread through balls all day, I reckon he'll smash 30 next season. Some Gooners don't want him but I reckon he's the perfect foil for our creative midfielders.

Hopefully we don't lose Alexis or Ozil but thankfully they don't have release clauses and have 2 years on their deals so we can either make them stay or hold out for 80m for either, which I wouldn't put it past the board to take and run with. Bellerin isn't good enough for Barce and on a long term contract. Wilshere's pure class on his day, maybe he'll displace Cazorla if he's in form. Theo and Chamberlain are pretty shit but good subs for sprinting at tired legs in the last 20

Yeah good side that. Nailed on for 2nd or 3rd place and to just scrape through Champions leauge group stage

Dream on

Next you will be telling us that Chambers, Gabriel and Mertesacker are world beaters. As for Wilshere, please give three examples of his greatness. He's a modern 'square ball' Ray Wilkins, only more slower

That change of profile picture on Twitter is a huge statement. Surely. Especially given his recent experience of how Twitter is interpreted.

He didn't change it, people got confused.

Archived