Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Is this been confirmed?

Can't wait to read back through some of the meltdown posts and Arsenal Twitter posts if he stays lol

Always said he will stay and was agent play. Agent Vardy having cheeky look round Arsenal, hearing about their plans and reporting back to Ranieri all along lol

Because someone with 26 posts (25 of which were slagging Vardy off) now claims he has signed a new deal worth £100k

Tbf, Stan said it too. And I'd consider him much more trustworthy. Not the type to post bullshit just to get attention.

This is just like when everyone thought Cambiasso was staying. That was brilliant and so is this and then he'll leave and it'll be proper shit.

Cambiasso had made plans way before his announcement which made it obvious he wasn't staying.

This is just like when everyone thought Cambiasso was staying. That was brilliant and so is this and then he'll leave and it'll be proper shit.

Important! There were plenty within the club who thought he was staying. this may the case again but it's not certain. why would vardy care about letting arsenal down lightly. why wouldn't he have announced he was staying earlier today?

Just looking forward to Vardy pulling on the red and white tbh mate. Reckon they're delaying announcing it to let you get your replacement sorted, same as we do with many of our transfers. Hopefully you get better than Deeney, looks pretty average. We're rumoured to be signing Ricardo Rodriguez and Mkhitaryan to.

Could look like this next year:

...........................Cech

Bellerin....Koscielny,,,,.Mertesacker..Rodriguez

.................Xhaka........Cazorla

Mkhitaryan........Ozil.............Alexis

..................,,,,,Vardy

Vardy being thread through balls all day, I reckon he'll smash 30 next season. Some Gooners don't want him but I reckon he's the perfect foil for our creative midfielders.

Hopefully we don't lose Alexis or Ozil but thankfully they don't have release clauses and have 2 years on their deals so we can either make them stay or hold out for 80m for either, which I wouldn't put it past the board to take and run with. Bellerin isn't good enough for Barce and on a long term contract. Wilshere's pure class on his day, maybe he'll displace Cazorla if he's in form. Theo and Chamberlain are pretty shit but good subs for sprinting at tired legs in the last 20

Happy days all round really.

They'll pass it around very nice for hours on end. It will be beautiful, slow football just how Wenger likes it.

They'll pass it around very nice for hours on end. It will be beautiful, slow football just how Wenger likes it.

Arsenal should be renamed Southampton Reserves ( Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chambers)

Just looking forward to Vardy pulling on the red and white tbh mate. Reckon they're delaying announcing it to let you get your replacement sorted, same as we do with many of our transfers. Hopefully you get better than Deeney, looks pretty average. We're rumoured to be signing Ricardo Rodriguez and Mkhitaryan to.

Vardy being thread through balls all day, I reckon he'll smash 30 next season. Some Gooners don't want him but I reckon he's the perfect foil for our creative midfielders.

Hopefully we don't lose Alexis or Ozil but thankfully they don't have release clauses and have 2 years on their deals so we can either make them stay or hold out for 80m for either, which I wouldn't put it past the board to take and run with. Bellerin isn't good enough for Barce and on a long term contract. Wilshere's pure class on his day, maybe he'll displace Cazorla if he's in form. Theo and Chamberlain are pretty shit but good subs for sprinting at tired legs in the last 20

We're Premier League Champions son!! When was the last time you won it and how much have you spent since?!

Delusions of grandeur.

When gunners fans talk about how good the likes of Viera Henry and co were I completely get it. FairPlay.

But when you get gunners fans coming on here telling me how good your injury prone whining little bitches are (Wilshere Cazorla to name just 2) this is what makes me hate Arsenal.

I wouldn't swap our 'inferior' players for any of your so called superstars.

We're Premier League Champions son!! When was the last time you won it and how much have you spent since?!

Congrats I was worried Spurs would win it and you'll be able to tell your grandkids about this once in a lifetime event. Reckon you'll finish top half next term without Vardy, Mahrez and Kante?

Since we were invincible, you know the only unbeaten team, we actually struggled to pay our invincible wages, true story. Because we've been paying off a stadium, selling our best players, having a transfer deficit only buying youths and bargains and gradually rebuilding. Now we're more financially stable we're picking up some top class players like Vardy and co

Archived