Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

The Doctor

@@The Doctor

and I had a £10 wager on wether or not Big Wes would get suspended at any point this season, many months ago.

Well as he can't now be suspended for any games this season (i apologies if he now see's red on sunday) but as I lost I need to know who the Doctor would like his charity donation from myself to go to.

regards

Bayfox

Speaking of charity bets.

I had a bet with Grandad that Spurs would finish above Liverpool.

£50 to the British Heart Foundation please  :thumbup:

I haven't seen him post on here for months now.

Speaking of charity bets.

I had a bet with Grandad that Spurs would finish above Liverpool.

£50 to the British Heart Foundation please  :thumbup:

So then any more?

This could turn out to be fun lol

after losing quite a few bets last season i decided to edge my bets a little as where i work i am surrounded by fans of all other teams and im the only leicester fan 

i had 20 quids bets on with 3 work mates that we would finish above them their teams were  liverpool,everton and west ham 

also had 2 x  20 pound bets that we would not be relegated 

also won 2x10 pound bets on the utd games with me being given the draw :)

done quite well this year lol

Three years running now I've had a bet with a Liverpool fan. First year I bet we would finish higher in our league that they would in theirs. Won. Next yeah, as we were promoted I bet him that city would finish outside bottom three, but Liverpool would not finish top four. Win. This year we bet that most improved position from previous year took the prize. Win. Each wager was a nice bottle of what the other drank.

He doesn't want to play this year.

I used to work at a place in 1997/98.

There was one Man Utd fan who bet a Leicester fan £100 on the Leicester vs Man Utd game at Filbert Street. He gave the Leicester fan the draw and it was a 0-0 draw so the Man Utd lost £100.

Later on in the season when it was Man Utd vs Leicester at Old Trafford they had the same bet but the Man Utd said he should have Man Utd and the draw as he gave him Leicester and the draw last time. 

The guy agreed and Leicester went an won 0-1.  :D

@@The Doctor

and I had a £10 wager on wether or not Big Wes would get suspended at any point this season, many months ago.

Well as he can't now be suspended for any games this season (i apologies if he now see's red on sunday) but as I lost I need to know who the Doctor would like his charity donation from myself to go to.

regards

Bayfox

Stroke Association  :thumbup:

I had a £10 bet with my Villa supporting mate that Leicester would finish higher.

Pretty sure I won.

lol That's pretty spectacular.

lol That's pretty spectacular.

We made the same bet last year as well, and that was almost as brilliant; he'd been gloating all season, and then we over-took them in the last few weeks. Still think this year tops last one though.

Archived