Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Seeing Palace fans hoping Schlupp starts at LB next game is hilarious. Like he will strengthen defence.

He managed to put in a pretty condensed version of his entire game today.  Flash of brilliance, and then not knowing where the ball was in the space of 5 mins... 

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Now the " fightingcock forum"  like their partner spurs forums,should show the same humility and class.

The "Fighting Cock" forum contains some of our worst fans. Honestly, just try avoid it.

IMO when deciding whether fans are dickheads or not, never judge it on people on the internet, cause 9/10 people on the internet are pr*cks as it's anonymous most of the time.

I try to judge a fanbase of the fans of that team I know irl. :D

Guest CityFan 06

Following Tottenham's 4-0 victory over West Brom today it's made me come back to this - for me, Spurs are the most well balanced team, overall, in the league. They are an excellent team and possibly the most consistent in the division. However, Chelsea and Liverpool also very, very strong. I can see Tottenham finishing 2nd. 

18 hours ago, Koke said:

Over 40,000 attendance every week despite being utter turd for 5 years. They've got a good fan base.

Depends on your barometer for what constitutes a good fanbase, really. Can't be a dispute that they get 40k a week but how often do 60% of that 40k leave when the chips are down? How often have you seen Sunderland fans rally behind their team?

The worst set of followers in the league for negativity / leaving early and for me that plays a huge part in judging a fanbase. It's not just numbers.

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm not really sure they've gone massively backwards, I'd argue that other teams around the top 6 have just improved considerably.

The introduction of Stones and Bravo have took them backwards.

I'm not Joe Hart's biggest fan but he's better than Bravo, as for Stones :nigel: he makes Sol Bamba look a composed footballer.

Going forward they're good, although hardly troubled Everton really.

Just now, Matt said:

The introduction of Stones and Bravo have took them backwards.

I'm not Joe Harts biggest fan but he's better than Bravo, as for Stones :nigel: he makes Sol Bamba look a composed footballer.

Exactly, he's not improved them going forward in anyway, and he's made the significantly weaker at the back. This is basically Pelligrini's team that limped to 4th last year with a shit keeper and an error prone centre back.

Archived