Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

A genius for landing the two easiest jobs in football with Barce and Bayern lol

This is why I'm pleased Ranieri got manager of the year over Zidane who has taken over the best side in the World at Madrid.

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Depends how you define it. He has a couple 4-0s. Probably getting blown out at home is worse.

Barca 4 - Man City 0

Bayern 0 - Real Madrid 4.

Worst defeat to date in the PL then.  first 4-nil handed to him by a team other than Barce or RM.  one of the goals scored by a kid playing his first 5 minutes in the PL.  couldn't have happened to a nicer person

On 1/14/2017 at 12:35, Col city fan said:

Just watched an interview with Pogba on footy focus.

Seems a really humble bloke, great sense of humour and, in my opinion, an exceptional footballer.

Loves big Ibra, clearly

lollol

Talk about jinxing it! Today he's been utter gash!

Not sure Firmino should have been booked for pushing Herrera over. I know you can't push people and it would normally be a booking, but not only does Herrera cynically pull his shirt, he then he won't let go and keeps pulling even once the fouls been given. Should have been a yellow for Herrera.

Poop Fraudiuola realizes that he has to actually manage and coach for once in his career.  Welcome to the prem league but watch out the exit door is right in front of you.

Pellegrini havin a laugh right now in china.

Have to say if chelsea can keep costa and his head stays in it then i dont see anyone catching them. Arsenal and tottenham are both bottlers so we can already count them out. With mancity 10 points back id say liverpool are the most likely to catch them.

Archived