Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Just now, Col city fan said:

To be fair, he looked really good with us. Then he went downhill...rapidly.

Arguably, if he was good for us in League One, then he's not so much gone downhill but just not progressed as we thought he would.

56 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Palace bid for Van Aanholt rejected. Why would they think Sunderland would sell him to a relegation rival? They'll been on the wrong side of some silly bids alright!

He's been their 2nd top scorer since Defoe signed for them with about 3 goals.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Payet's missus want to go back to Marseille and his kids miss the south of France 

i guess marseille should make an offer that reflects a player who has four years left on a contract at £125/week

19 mill doesnt

and he shouldn't get any loyalty payments etc when he goes - he owes the club on this, not the other way around. 

Evra to palace?  Thought they were going to play Jeff at LB !

I totally get that about his missus and kids if it's true, and I have no problem with it, family comes first. But if it is the case why hasn't he just told Bilic his family want to move home, and he's happy to play until that's arranged. He's put everyone's back up, pissed off the manager, teammates and fans, and possibly jeopardised the chance of the move happening by telling them he doesn't want to play at all. If he'd told them about his family I'm sure he'd have left with their best wishes, now their likely to let him rot, and he'll be hated when he does eventually leave.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Just watched an interview with Pogba on footy focus.

Seems a really humble bloke, great sense of humour and, in my opinion, an exceptional footballer.

Loves big Ibra, clearly

In the early days of him signing people were saying it was waste of money because he wasn't performing that well but they've got potentially one of the best players in the world for probably the rest of his career 

Archived