Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Fair play to Bilic and West Ham, IF they can afford to pay him the contract (Which i'm sure they can because they gave it him in the first place) but what I mean is afford to keep him without playing him, then do it.

Did he sign his recent contract recently? I know he only signed in the summer of 2015 but was he given a new one based on last season? If so, **** him, proper **** his career up (Obviously he'll still be taking the money home every week and still laughing but he wants a decent career too surely).

Players have got to learn you sign a contract, you should honour it, or respect the club to extent, i'm not seeing that at all.

Mahrez, take note, also like I said the other week, playing like he is i'm not sure who'd be interested anyway.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fair play to Bilic and West Ham, IF they can afford to pay him the contract (Which i'm sure they can because they gave it him in the first place) but what I mean is afford to keep him without playing him, then do it.

Did he sign his recent contract recently? I know he only signed in the summer of 2015 but was he given a new one based on last season? If so, **** him, proper **** his career up (Obviously he'll still be taking the money home every week and still laughing but he wants a decent career too surely).

Players have got to learn you sign a contract, you should honour it, or respect the club to extent, i'm not seeing that at all.

Mahrez, take note, also like I said the other week, playing like he is i'm not sure who'd be interested anyway.

He signed it about November/December 2015

2 hours ago, Matt said:

if a player doesn't want to be there and isn't going to play sell him. berahino should be a lesson to everyone. they could've got 25 mill for him like 18 months ago. he's scored about once since and he's gonna go for free. great business. 

Payet is an ass for this, and hurting his stock in the process. Oh, you won't play to force a move? You don't like your current situation? Don't act like a spoiled child. Play with gusto for the fans who ultimately make your career possible. I hope West Ham buries him so deep in the reserves that they need a backhoe to dig him up when the time comes to sell. 

Payet's behaviour is shocking. Seems to be sulking just because the team aren't doing too well and so wants out. 

Refusing to play, after what West Ham helped do for his career last season and no doubt the huge amount of money he is on. 

Why did he sign a new 5 year contract, if 6 months later he would behave like this. Makes no sense, other than he is a dick!

Seems like West Ham will make him sit on the naughty step for the rest of the season, rather than be dictated to and full respect that. 

They just don't want to turn it into a Berahino situation, where they eventually lose out bigtime. Doesn't play at all and goes for nothing potentially, when once valued around 25million 

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

Payet's behaviour is shocking. Seems to be sulking just because the team aren't doing too well and so wants out. 

Refusing to play, after what West Ham helped do for his career last season and no doubt the huge amount of money he is on. 

Why did he sign a new 5 year contract, if 6 months later he would behave like this. Makes no sense, other than he is a dick!

Seems like West Ham will make him sit on the naughty step for the rest of the season, rather than be dictated to and full respect that. 

They just don't want to turn it into a Berahino situation, where they eventually lose out bigtime. Doesn't play at all and goes for nothing potentially, when once valued around 25million 

Shocking behaviour. What recourse does a club have for breach of contract though (refusal to play is surely a breach)? Presumably they could threaten to sue him for damages.

9 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Shocking behaviour. What recourse does a club have for breach of contract though (refusal to play is surely a breach)? Presumably they could threaten to sue him for damages.

Slightly pedantic, but wasn't Bilic's wording that he "doesn't want to play" anymore, rather than "he is refusing to play?" That doesn't mean he will refuse to go out on the pitch, just that he doesn't want to put any effort in. I might have missed some comments though!

32 minutes ago, shen said:

Just read on the Beeb that the Sun are reporting Lingard having signed a new deal earning him £95,000 a week... Wow! Just staggering that!

You obviously haven't seen him dab have you? One of the worlds Elite dabbers so...

Payet's missus want to go back to Marseille and his kids miss the south of France 

i guess marseille should make an offer that reflects a player who has four years left on a contract at £125/week

19 mill doesnt

and he shouldn't get any loyalty payments etc when he goes - he owes the club on this, not the other way around. 

Evra to palace?  Thought they were going to play Jeff at LB !

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Palace bid for Van Aanholt rejected. Why would they think Sunderland would sell him to a relegation rival? They'll been on the wrong side of some silly bids alright!

So palace are going to sign 3 left backs in this window?

Archived