Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Last season's disappointment really seems to have galvanised them- same sort of effect the Watford play-off game had on us. Hopefully it doesn't carry them to the title though, their fans are absolute whoppers.

I don't think it's made them better I just think they are quality. One of the best sides in the division. 

Pochettino is a great manager and has built a great side. One thing that sticks out for me is their age too. Kane, Alli, Dier etc the spine of their team is young.

Why are Spurs getting praised, Have I missed something? 

West Brom was very poor today, Gareth Mcauley in particular who's mistakes gave 2 of the goals away 

Kane gets an Hat-trick of clumsy goals and suddenly 'he's on fire' 

I just don't get it

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Why are Spurs getting praised, Have I missed something? 

West Brom was very poor today, Gareth Mcauley in particular who's mistakes gave 2 of the goals away 

Kane gets an Hat-trick of clumsy goals and suddenly 'he's on fire' 

I just don't get it

Hat trick of clumsy goals lol his first was a superb first touch and great finish. Vardy does that are you bang on about it.

Spurs are second. They are a good side.

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hat trick of clumsy goals lol his first was a superb first touch and great finish. Vardy does that are you bang on about it.

Spurs are second. They are a good side.

I'm not sure I bang on about any goal really, the only one I can think of off the top of my head was the volley against Liverpool 

Anyway back to Kane yes It was a good touch, but was lucky with the finish, there is no way that is where he wanted to put It 

second was an open goal after a clumsy mistake and third was a mis-hit 

Yes Spurs have been playing well but they certainly wasn't as good as people are making them out to be today 

West Brom was dreadful 

Unlike the yodo spurs from last season , who called the future PL title winners... Nobodies.

I defer knowingly I have more class,and see when a good team make progress.I will say so.

Deli Ali, Kane, etc are playing some great football .I am enjoying watching Spurs, they and

Chelsea, so far are playing the best football. Today was a pleasure to watch the Potochino team.

Now the " fightingcock forum"  like their partner spurs forums,should show the same humility and class.

I know Leicester are not competing for the top 4 this season, so I would love Spurs if they keep these performances

going, to win it..4 top English Players showing great form...Kane is scoring again, now England have a new manager

I would love to see him pick Kane to lead the line, without the stupid Hodgson antics...

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Sunderland and Hull are both playing teams we want to be ahead of. Bad results so far.

I'm still looking over our shoulders tbh.

Edit. Hull have equalised anyway.

Archived