Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1972 Fox

Drinkwater starts for England v Australia

Guest ttfn

It is mental though that Hodgson decided to play a diamond with a team featuring 1 striker but decided to go 4-3-3 with Vardy and Kane in the team.

A bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss.

Typical English under estimation of the opposition. The Aussies are about 6 or 7 first teamers down and are still not at all bad.

Should be a comfortable win though col, as you say yourself hardly the strongest Aussie team.

Should be a comfortable win though col, as you say yourself hardly the strongest Aussie team.

England will win Pabs...but if you watch the game (rather than some who just make generalised statements) you'll see that the Aussies going forward can play some football. Everything goes through Mooy.

I'd estimate it will finish about 3/1

FFS.

To clear the the "why isn't vardy playing blah blah" up for you all its an international friendly, I would imagine mr hodgson would like to look at a few different options before picking his final squad. That is all, no conspiracy theory. Everyone needs game time

I'm sure he wants to play but didn't he get married like this week, if he hasn't got the good sense to sit this one out and play the next one I'm glad hodgson has forced him too. Should be allowed to enjoy his day without distraction he deserves it,

England will win Pabs...but if you watch the game (rather than some who just make generalised statements) you'll see that the Aussies going forward can play some football. Everything goes through Mooy.

I'd estimate it will finish about 3/1

Then can play a bit, cannot see them scoring though, lack a goal threat.

It's a fry cry from the team they had in 2003 or whatever it was

Edit: disclaimer unless jedinak bangs in a header from a set piece

Archived