Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1972 Fox

Drinkwater starts for England v Australia

Good luck Danny

Know you will show your class this season again.

Show wilshere and hendo how it's done.

A real shame if he doesn't make the Euros.

Hope Rashford copes with the pressure at a young age that the media are putting on him.

Start upfront....something Vardy cannot get, and only gets put upfront when Woy needs bailing out

**** me look at this Australian side it's conference standard i'm going for an 8-0 win with Rashford getting five!

It should be a walk in the park but it will probably be like other England games a scrappy 1st half ending 1-0 to England 2nd half change of players and formation resulting in 2 more goals to England with Australia getting a late consolation

With Delph not going there's every chance Drinky can make it.  If he leaves Rashford, Delph and a.n.other?

Actually the more I look at it, I can definitely see him being left behind.  The way Roy lauded over two-game-a-season Wilshere recently means he's going, I can't see him leaving Dier or Barkley back, so would it have to be Henderson or Drinky?  Should be a no contest, but Drinky has only got into the squad recently and Henderson's been around for a while.

Imperative then that he plays well tonight.

So by the end of the night rashford would have played longer upfront for england than vardy. Good one roy. Also just said everyone has got to start somewhere, just aslong as it isn't stocksbridge.

[itv]It's Rashford vs Australia here at the stadium of Rashford. Rashford to play up front alongside Rashford, with Rashford and Rashford also playing. England will kick off with Rashford, who Rashford's it to Rashford. Good Rashford there by Rashford. Rashford ball by Rashford, onto Rashford, a chance for a Rashford, scores! Rashford Rashford's the Rashford, and Rashford are Rashford-0 up. Back to Rashford in the studio.[/itv]

He's on the plane me thinks - the question now might be whether he ends up playing ahead of Vardy!

See Hoddle's first words involved praising the virtues of Harry Kane.

Rashford is a good option to have but doesn't deserve to start ahead of Vardy. Problem is, we all know he will. Which is a joke.

Archived