Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1972 Fox

Drinkwater starts for England v Australia

Looks like we will play the diamond at the Euros (although it's not working brilliantly now) but this game is to sure up second positions or rotate positions within.

But on the whole if you place Dier as a certain; you need Drinky as backup.

They are saying how great Rashford is running into space. Isn't that what they were complaining about Vardy doing. Just said Rashford is playing up front yet make Vardy play on the wing who plays the same way.

Impressed with Bertrand and stones tonight... Henderson is poor and so is Wilshere, drinkwater not had a lot to show but done alright . Sterling shouldn't be in the side and so shouldn't Lallana both been rubbish yet again! And it isn't like we don't have better players to come in for them

There's 4 in midfield - a diamond, with 2 up front, Sterling and Rashford. At times it goes a little 4-3-3 as Lallana pokes through he middle. Not sure where you picked up the 5 in midfield from.

Looks more like one behind one to me. It's rarely a 433, it's more like a 5. Look how deep we sit. 

Impressed with Bertrand and stones tonight... Henderson is poor and so is Wilshere, drinkwater not had a lot to show but done alright . Sterling shouldn't be in the side and so shouldn't Lallana both been rubbish yet again!

Wilshere and Rashford are the only ones that have shown glimpses of quality.

Agree RE Sterling and Lallana. I don't rate either.

Hes got three roles here and its not suiting him, priority seems to be attacking from the left side of midfield and the wing, secondly he has to come back to hold the space a winger normally would defensively as a left wing back and thirdly he has to fill in holes in midfield to stop attacks.

This whole season hes had two very clear as a marauding CM who cleans up holes left at the back primitively and when he can get forward and support or pass to pace.

Roy is obviously well within his rights to balance a team to the strengths he sees fit and can test players in certain positions to gauge their capabilities but this doesnt scream out 'play your strongest team'. Still nailed on for the 23 barring injury I feel

No Barkley no Townsend no Milner

Surely they must have been world beaters in training so far to warrant a place on the plane without featuring in the friendlys so far.

Lallana a lot of running no end product and missing a lot of tackles

Hendo behind the play a lot and should be well behind Dier and Drinky in the pecking order

Will be typical Woy if Danny misses out

My god this is frighteningly bad.

Two weeks away from the Euros and we can't put two passes together and can't get the ball of ****ing Austraia.

As I type Rooney scores and we'll read about how good it's been. Joke.

Archived