Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

RE Zieler thread

Why have I been banned from the thread... Just for saying I hope his distribution is better than Kasper's? Weird.

Seeing as though loads of people have quoted me and I can't reply I want to make something clear...

> By distribution I meant his kicking (his throwing is quite accurate as pointed out by @@AjcW).

Freedom of speech gone mad. I didn't exactly say "Kasper is shit we need a new goalkeeper" did I.

It's a discussion forum, you should be allowed your opinion anyway. It's not like you've called someone names, or made allegations about a player, you've just questioned a part of their game. You're allowed to question a players ability, or you should be.

Whilst we're on the subject of banning, I was banned for three days a couple of months back, I just couldn't be arsed to bring it up at the time. I called Strokes a ****. I'm not defending that I shouldn't have done, and I got a warning point off DB11, which resulted in the three day ban. Why does a warning point result in a ban? Surely a warning system is just that, a warning. You get a warning and then if you continue to misbehave you get action taken. What's the point in a warning system where action is taken on the first warning?

Is that actually why you've been banned? lol

It must be. I haven't put anything bad. 

I was on dinner at work, posted it, just got in and got loads of emails so thought I'd reply but no can't get on the thread.

Is that actually why you've been banned? lol

Here's his 4 posts in that thread.

Hope his distribution is better than Kasper's.

No, Kasper's distribution is shit.

Erm, if I'm not mistaken, I've seen him consistently kick the ball straight out of play too many times. It's all relative. People around me, including myself, get frustrated with it.

I'm a big fan of just rolling it out, it's just a shame our defence aren't too good with the ball at their feet. Fuchs is good on the ball, mind.

It's a discussion forum, you should be allowed your opinion anyway. It's not like you've called someone names, or made allegations about a player, you've just questioned a part of their game. You're allowed to question a players ability, or you should be.

Whilst we're on the subject of banning, I was banned for three days a couple of months back, I just couldn't be arsed to bring it up at the time. I called Strokes a ****. I'm not defending that I shouldn't have done, and I got a warning point off DB11, which resulted in the three day ban. Why does a warning point result in a ban? Surely a warning system is just that, a warning. You get a warning and then if you continue to misbehave you get action taken. What's the point in a warning system where action is taken on the first warning?

was it your first 'ever' warning? Or warnings that have amounted up to a ban?

was it your first 'ever' warning? Or warnings that have amounted up to a ban?

Never been messaged with a warning. Only time any mod has ever messaged me was when Mark advised I put KingFox on ignore because we constantly bickered, and that was just a friendly message. So this was my first warning and first warning point.

welcome to my world. I got banned from the whole transfer forum for saying yeah man to a thread titled "should we sign eboue?"

it was a funny time literally after that every time anyone posted yeah man it got deleted and they got banned from the thread lol (any thread)

Sorry to hear that.

Even though I was the one arguing with you amongst others with regards to that particular piece, I can honestly say I haven't had any active influence in getting you banned and it certainly wasn't my intention.

Hope you'll be back soon enough.

welcome to my world. I got banned from the whole transfer forum for saying yeah man to a thread titled "should we sign eboue?"

it was a funny time literally after that every time anyone posted yeah man it got deleted and they got banned from the thread lol (any thread)

Yeah man

I'm a bad boy, punish me!

Why have I been banned from the thread... Just for saying I hope his distribution is better than Kasper's? Weird.

Seeing as though loads of people have quoted me and I can't reply I want to make something clear...

> By distribution I meant his kicking (his throwing is quite accurate as pointed out by @@AjcW).

Freedom of speech gone mad. I didn't exactly say "Kasper is shit we need a new goalkeeper" did I.

No idea on the ban front mate.... and yes I was only checking as I didn't think you'd have meant all round. I agree his kicking is at times hilariously bad. 

In all seriousness, Fox92 is a decent poster and doesn't deserve banning. I routinely insert the bold coding into swear words so I can tell people what I think of them and I've never had a ban.

DB11 a mod on all forums. :nigel:

lol

It does make me laugh seeing some of the stuff people get banned for, though. Especially these silly bans from threads.

I've always defended the staff on here because they do it for free, it's not actually that much fun, you get moaned at by private message every time X thinks they're getting picked on by Y, etc. It's pretty shit.

Nevermind the clean up in the main forum every time we lose.

But equally, have a bit of common sense. All these "I was banned" threads recently, some of them are hard to defend.

Kasper's shot stopping is world class but his distribution IS shit, if you can't say that on an unofficial fan forum on the internet then what is the point of FT existing?

lol, why did you call me a ****, I don't remember that. Love you too x

Archived