Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

6 minutes ago, skmanuk said:

I wondered if anyone can help, I'm currently in Antigua on holiday where they seem to get most of the US sports channels, any idea which one if any will be showing the match live.

thanks

Fox sports are showing the game 

Up in the back rows, not sure if sun will be a problem there or not, according to the view on the Wembley Web Site It seems I'm above it. At least there'll be the opportunity for the old joke as I struggle up the stairs someone asks "Do you have vertigo?" And I reply "No, I'm almost there"

19 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Nice one, once you get to London Euston where are you getting the tube to Wembley Park from?

I think we're heading for and meeting up with people in Covent Garden first. I think for Wembley Park from Euston you need to walk to Euston Square and take the metropolitan line northbound.

1 hour ago, chicagofox said:

I'd go with this starting 11

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Huth Chilwell

Mendy Drinkwater

Mahrez Okazaki Schlupp

Musa

I'm not sure why so many people are picking Chilwell ahead of Fuchs. Ben is just not ready for the big leagues

2 hours ago, chicagofox said:

I'd go with this starting 11

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Huth Chilwell

Mendy Drinkwater

Mahrez Okazaki Schlupp

Musa

Might go with that line up in the Champions league 2nd leg where we're up 3-1

3 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I'm not sure why so many people are picking Chilwell ahead of Fuchs. Ben is just not ready for the big leagues

Perhaps because pretty much every game he's had for us he's looked pretty good? Only one way of finding out, keep giving him a chance. Fuchs has a massive job on his hands this season fending him off.

9 hours ago, skmanuk said:

I wondered if anyone can help, I'm currently in Antigua on holiday where they seem to get most of the US sports channels, any idea which one if any will be showing the match live.

thanks

boohoo

(Sorry, but any post that starts like that... I am a bit bladdered and excited)

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Perhaps because pretty much every game he's had for us he's looked pretty good? Only one way of finding out, keep giving him a chance. Fuchs has a massive job on his hands this season fending him off.

Ooooeeerrrr!! :D

Archived